Recent Topics

Ads

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage. Tzeentch's Homie.

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TheFiend

Re: Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage. Tzeentch's Homie.

Post#11 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:26 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:43 pm Here comes Tzeentch's Homie
O sh*t whaddup

Comment, send to your friends and discords, subscribe.

Click here to watch on YouTube
yowie wowie.
HURT HEAL

Ads
Martok

Post#12 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:16 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:55 amAs much as i support the dps healer cause, this is nothing exciting. A range dps healer winning 1v1s? This is nothing exciting, nothing new.

With all due respect to the OP, his editing skills and game play, I agree. The true beauty is a non-healing class chasing down and killing a range dps healer, or at least two alike-class players going after each other. A dps Zealot up against a dps AM would be a good fight to see, as each could perpetually heal themselves during the contest.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

DanielWinner

Post#13 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:13 pm

Martok wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:16 pm
Unstoppable1776 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:55 amAs much as i support the dps healer cause, this is nothing exciting. A range dps healer winning 1v1s? This is nothing exciting, nothing new.

With all due respect to the OP, his editing skills and game play, I agree. The true beauty is a non-healing class chasing down and killing a range dps healer, or at least two alike-class players going after each other. A dps Zealot up against a dps AM would be a good fight to see, as each could perpetually heal themselves during the contest.
Zealot has not really good chances to win against AM (I can make a list of solid reasons why) which is very potent as a ganker or simple semi-dps class.

Even if it seemed to be an easy walk, ganking on dps zealot is really difficult. Playing the same/build class in SC/RvR and especially in a group is not even close to the needed level of performance at ganking since you can do unlimited amount of mistakes and even never pay for it in case of beloved pug farming and flag camping in SCs.
But when you are ganking a single mistake against decent opponent will lead to your death and therefore lose. There is no one to support you and cover your weaknesses. You either play good and avoid severe mistakes or you simply die. I know it because when I did mistakes (slow detaunts, wrong rotations, bad awareness, slow decision making and etc) I ended up dead.
So, to sum up, playing such class with a dps build while ganking is highly depended on your overall ganking experience and your performance on the class which as I mentioned several times will not let you do any real mistakes. I fought most of the strongest gank classes of Order and I lost to some of them without any chance even when I played good enough, sometimes it was a simple rock paper scissors. DPS Zealot is not a solid choice, it requires too much to perform good on some level but anyway lose to something inevitably.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Kaori1

Post#14 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:15 pm

Post build please, asking for a friend :^)

saupreusse
Developer

Post#15 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:36 pm

The "play ranged sw or pick a real class" button broke my heart. #RIP rsw :c

Martok

Post#16 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:57 pm

There are a couple of points I wish to respond to. Note nothing said here is meant as criticism of anyone.
DanielWinner wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:13 pmPlaying the same/build class in SC/RvR and especially in a group is not even close to the needed level of performance at ganking since you can do unlimited amount of mistakes and even never pay for it in case of beloved pug farming and flag camping in SCs.

Flag camping in an SC is the most effective means to win those SC's based on a single flag capture mechanic, provided of course your side is playing to win a particular scenario by domination of scenario mechanics. Therefore when pugging or playing within an organized group in a non-six man scenario there is nothing cheap or dishonorable about it. It is simply called winning the scenario.

When solo roaming any zone one can not always control who one randomly encounters. At times it will be an equally classed player and other times it won't, and if the latter attacks you or refuses to simply let you go on your way engaging in battle with that target, at least in my opinion, does not qualify as pug farming. It is simply the fight that came your way. This is one reason I love solo roaming in both Kadrin Valley and Black Crag, because there are many ambush positions in both from which one can chose to attack some targets and allow others to pass.

You are exactly correct about the difference in solo build versus group build. Consequently:

DanielWinner wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:13 pmBut when you are ganking a single mistake against decent opponent will lead to your death and therefore lose. There is no one to support you and cover your weaknesses. You either play good and avoid severe mistakes or you simply die. I know it because when I did mistakes (slow detaunts, wrong rotations, bad awareness, slow decision making and etc) I ended up dead.

Truer words were never spoke. At least in regard to playing solo in this game.

However this is exactly why I have made the point in many of my videos that in the One v. One world, nothing matters except you and your opponent. For me, such conflict is the very essence of this game. Everything else is window dressing.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Hienzwar

Post#17 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:10 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:13 pmin the One v. One world, nothing matters except you and your opponent. For me, such conflict is the very essence of this game. Everything else is window dressing.
This. I have played since day 1 and 90% of that time has been alone, the rush of getting it right and staying alive still gets me more so then 100v100.

Nice vid :)

phononHYPE

Post#18 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:56 am

Kaori1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:15 pm Post build please, asking for a friend :^)
Looking at the abilities I see Aether Shock, Boon of Tzeentch, Storm of Ravens, and Ritual of Superiority. Looking at tactics I gather Scourged Warping, Transference, and Divine Fury. That leaves the last tactic spot as one of the 4 boat-wheels. Tzeentch's Warding is the only one that is not a "meh, could be useful in general". Needs rr70 for all the toys.

OP, +1 for his stuff.

Now, if there were just some solid Witchcraft tree options for healing.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#19 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:56 pm

phononHYPE wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:56 am
Kaori1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:15 pm Post build please, asking for a friend :^)
Looking at the abilities I see Aether Shock, Boon of Tzeentch, Storm of Ravens, and Ritual of Superiority. Looking at tactics I gather Scourged Warping, Transference, and Divine Fury. That leaves the last tactic spot as one of the 4 boat-wheels. Tzeentch's Warding is the only one that is not a "meh, could be useful in general". Needs rr70 for all the toys.

OP, +1 for his stuff.

Now, if there were just some solid Witchcraft tree options for healing.
I just also wanted to note that that build is aimed at fighting melee classes solo in lakes. Against rdps and other encounters build may differ.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha