Recent Topics

Ads

Two fort same time means crash.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
madmalky2014
Suspended

Two fort same time means crash.

Post#1 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:36 am

Having done in excess of 50 forts ive experienced my fair share of crashes.

It is becoming very obvious that when two forts are up and lock come from one it crashes both almost all the time. Therefore wouldnt it be sensible to prevent a second fort from opening till the first one is complete. Or cancel forts altogether and make invader available in rvr as reward for over 60 rr and kills in rvr. The forts are not working and 2 fort same time is getting very annoying as you fear the impending crash is just around the corner.

Viscerator 81rr SM

Ads
Tesq

Re: Two fort same time means crash.

Post#2 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:57 am

it's mass soft disconnection but well yes, they prob work on it tought

Maximillian

Post#3 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:06 am

Its not crashing - its a deliberate design decision which is currently rewarding the Destro pvdoor crew and not the majority of the players actually bothering to pvp:

[Campaign]

- When campaign resets and if there is another fort running it will unceremoniously end with no rewards.

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:10 am

How utterly cringe it is if you actually believe that ^

Ysaran

Post#5 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:58 am

Maximillian wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:06 am Its not crashing - its a deliberate design decision which is currently rewarding the Destro pvdoor crew and not the majority of the players actually bothering to pvp:

[Campaign]

- When campaign resets and if there is another fort running it will unceremoniously end with no rewards.
You forgot \s! i add it for you

\s
Zputadenti

Tesq

Post#6 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:12 am

Maximillian wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:06 am Its not crashing - its a deliberate design decision which is currently rewarding the Destro pvdoor crew and not the majority of the players actually bothering to pvp:

[Campaign]

Oh my it has been fix that way to not allow double forts shenanigans entering and leaving ...... If instead mass Enter like sheeps you would actually open social windows and see where oppo faction go......maybe that wont happen to you.

To tell you can even open map and see if there is another pairing alredy preoared for the second fort....jeez...now we will arrive at the point of only 1 fort open at time???

Oh well who cares i need sc i finished invader yest....

#lifeisgrind
Last edited by Tesq on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.