Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
DokB

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#661 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:08 am

One of the vendors down south of IC, the Troll with the box and the Ogre Maneater. Both are near the Oppressor/Vanq vendors.
You swap your item in along with 40 gold (I think) and get given the Sentinel Soul which you can then use with the other vendor to choose what item you want.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#662 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:23 am

DokB wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:08 am
You swap your item
by item do you mean the dungeon inf reward weapons?

DokB

Post#663 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:27 am

Yep, you need to find the specific weapon in the list.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

jacetheace

Post#664 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:05 am

thanks Dokb. My build for Black orc right now is a tanky 2h black orc and so the reactionary bonus right now for me is paramount. I used my renown points to spec into critical chance reduction and dodge disrupt and once i hit 80rr ill have full parry and dodge disrupt. With Boon proc and the ability you wot? i should be able to reach 60% parry and 52% dodge and disrupt at rr 80. The SC weapons really don't seem that special to me and i think subjugator is pretty much the same thing so I'm pretty sure given my build that the SC/subjugator weapons would be a downgrade. I could check but im also pretty sure SC weapons don't give a bonus to parry only reduced armour pen and critical chance reduction

DokB

Post#665 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:59 pm

jacetheace wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:05 am thanks Dokb. My build for Black orc right now is a tanky 2h black orc and so the reactionary bonus right now for me is paramount. I used my renown points to spec into critical chance reduction and dodge disrupt and once i hit 80rr ill have full parry and dodge disrupt. With Boon proc and the ability you wot? i should be able to reach 60% parry and 52% dodge and disrupt at rr 80. The SC weapons really don't seem that special to me and i think subjugator is pretty much the same thing so I'm pretty sure given my build that the SC/subjugator weapons would be a downgrade. I could check but im also pretty sure SC weapons don't give a bonus to parry only reduced armour pen and critical chance reduction
A tanky 2H BO is a bit of an oxymoron currently. 2H BO are primarily damage dealers, with very little utility offered outside of the damage they can bring to the table. You might have better results rolling SnB where you will have access to more utility from Block, HtL, YMM and then going up Da Boss tree to pick up Waaagh + MCD tactic and your standard stuff like DYG/Rock ‘Ard etc. You will be much more tanky and offer more to your group.

Also make sure you’re using .getstats or statdoll to see your true stat values too.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

jacetheace

Post#666 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:33 pm

I'm aware its not an optimal build but I could care less. And I have been thinking about using .getstats I'm just lazy. Even against high intelligence characters the defences should be between 42-48 dodge disrupt.

rmpl

Post#667 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:46 pm

Do you guys still have hope for the removal of 2h requirement from THC?

TenTonHammer

Post#668 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:07 pm

rmpl wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:46 pm Do you guys still have hope for the removal of 2h requirement from THC?
You want the honest bitter truth?

No

I’ve seen atleast 4 proposals asking for this very change....and nothing

So I don’t see this changing just like I don’t see chosens rending blade being changed either

All

Ads
Collateral

Post#669 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:36 am

It's one of the class ruining changes imo. So many other things could've been done other than that, but a certain dev had a vision which couldn't be changed and so we are here now.

Bozzax

Post#670 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:54 am

sadly no

Snare tactic made irrelevant, THC and added CD dec all were bad changes and hurt BO and CHP.

No real balancing done just destroying classes and solidifying sorc meta even more.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7