Recent Topics

Ads

Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Onemantankwall

Re: Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Post#51 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:38 am

Happy belated Fourth of July from a few of us at Learn to Play! Drunk and full of food we celebrate till the march Wednesday CHEERS!
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#52 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:25 am

As our crew steadily grows, so does the fun! heres a couple throwback screens from the passed week. We were able to kick off our first large scale guild Gunbad siege of the night goblin city. Along with several fort wins as Tankwall is now just a jewel short from full invader and just 6% from rr83 as renown rains from guild warbands. This week we started working on a exciting new efficient wb setup that will soon be ran weekly. If you play NA prime destro and looking for a guild thats 9+ members active nearly 24/7 come say hello!
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage

Namseras

Post#53 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:26 pm

Heya , interested in joining your guild. Currently growing a sorc character. Thank you.

Onemantankwall

Post#54 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:17 am

Image Learn to Play has been running close to full wb capacity for the passed couple of weeks even tho almost all of the other large scale guilds are taking a break due to low pop summer. Last night marked yet another glorious full 24man l2P guild wb who slaughtered and maimed our way through 5 different zones as always thx for the backup destro and thx for the fight order. Skulls for the skull throne! Blood for the blood god! And a mighty big 24man WAAAAGH!

Mozey

Post#55 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:13 pm

Hello, I am interested in joining your guild. I' new and enjoying playing my zealot. Thanks!

Grudges2814

Post#56 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:55 am

Do the roaming bands of debauchery and chaos need another eager soul? What role should or is required? Tzeench beckons...you see
STORIK - Ironbreaker 40/81
KHAZUKAN KAZAKIT HAAA!

Gnurghoul

Post#57 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:24 am

Tanks for the wall god!

nmiller22390

Post#58 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:13 am

Im looking to join, i played the game when it first came out years ago, dont remember a damn thing ofc... what classes are yall looking for/in short supply

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#59 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:36 am

L2P is still seeking ACTIVE guilds to alliance with along with still recruiting players looking for that next stage in wb play. Last weekend we completed 3 git's gunbad wards and once again we hit a full 24 during last nights guild event with a 5 zone lock before bed (didnt rush to forts due to broke lords) We topped at a record 28 online. I'm proud of the effort these gits are putting in during "play off-season". Come join the crew before fall hits and we really get trucking! As always main requirement is discord and the willingness to Learn to Play.

Tumenter

Post#60 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:59 am

Hello i am returning player from playing the live version when it launched and its been so long since i last played that it all feels new to me again. I am looking for a guild to show me the ropes again. My in game name is Kyrux, i am playing a marauder atm.