Recent Topics

Ads

Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tesq

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#61 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:59 am

BeautfulToad wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am
Tesq wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:23 pm Well lads this could be a good moment to start take some (mm ...make both entirely) of my suggestions and buff

-aoe wh
-aoe wl

Like so they are not uselss crap for wb anymore? Just saying cuz im destru bias of course and not because viability in some game aspect are s**** for some classes.

But anyway the senate is too divided we should all elect a new supreme chancellor. With no fear of dictatorship trust me.
Witch Elf and Witch Hunters can turn invisible, so it is going to be difficult to give them big boosts since invisibility on nearly any other class would be considered OP.

I would like order to have a bit more melee options in warband play. I don't think order are disadvantaged currently, but in warbands there is clearly only five melee classes that are efficient in warbands (the tanks, warrior priest and an absurd number of slayers). An efficient warband would have something like eight slayers. Aside from rolling a tank or healer, slayers are the most useful character. Useful in warbands and small groups. Giving WLs or even melee Shadow Warrior a role in warbands would be nice.

I think I'd personally like Shadow Warrior reworked a bit. It is a popular class with newbies because it is intuitively quite an interesting role (sword/bow). Going against SWs who want a beefier ranged toon, I'd personally like Shadow Warrior ranged nerfed a bit and its melee capabilities beefed up. Making aSW more viable at earlier levels, at the very least, would make the class a bit more useful.
op for what? with all the aoe going on the invisibility of any wh/we go to hell ^^
the only reason for worry about WE/Wh is the aoe heal debuff they could do on healers, but there is margin to balance that
Spoiler:
-dragon gun made a 2 sec aoe kd
-vitriolic judgement remove the positional requirement
-razor strike make it aoe 6 target cap
-triasl by pain make it aoe 4 target cap (each tick can hit diff targets)
then there are other tactics alredy ready for and aoe build .......and so...aoe wh fixed......

for wl instead it requrie a simple mastery reorganization:

Spoiler:
HUNTER

M JOY OF HUNT

13 POUNCE

11 PACK HUNTING

9 FORCE OPPORTUNITY

7 PACK SYNERGY

5 PRIMAL FURY

3 FLASHING CLAW

AXEMAN

M RAMPAGE

13 BRUTAL POUNCE

11 THIN THE HERD (rewamped)

9 CULL TEH WEAK

7 DISCERNING OFFENSE

5 COORDINATES STRIKE

3 LION HEART

GUARDIAN

M BLADE AND CLAW

13LEONINE FRENZY

11 BAITED TRAP

9 WHIRLING AXES

7 CLOSE BONDS

5 ECHOING ROAR

3 FURIOUS MENDING

Ads
zgolec

Post#62 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:09 pm

Tesq wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:59 am
Tesq wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:23 pm Well lads this could be a good moment to start take some (mm ...make both entirely) of my suggestions and buff

-aoe wh
-aoe wl

Like so they are not uselss crap for wb anymore? Just saying cuz im destru bias of course and not because viability in some game aspect are s**** for some classes.

But anyway the senate is too divided we should all elect a new supreme chancellor. With no fear of dictatorship trust me.
Witch Elf and Witch Hunters can turn invisible, so it is going to be difficult to give them big boosts since invisibility on nearly any other class would be considered OP.

I would like order to have a bit more melee options in warband play. I don't think order are disadvantaged currently, but in warbands there is clearly only five melee classes that are efficient in warbands (the tanks, warrior priest and an absurd number of slayers). An efficient warband would have something like eight slayers. Aside from rolling a tank or healer, slayers are the most useful character. Useful in warbands and small groups. Giving WLs or even melee Shadow Warrior a role in warbands would be nice.

I think I'd personally like Shadow Warrior reworked a bit. It is a popular class with newbies because it is intuitively quite an interesting role (sword/bow). Going against SWs who want a beefier ranged toon, I'd personally like Shadow Warrior ranged nerfed a bit and its melee capabilities beefed up. Making aSW more viable at earlier levels, at the very least, would make the class a bit more useful.
op for what? with all the aoe going on the invisibility of any wh/we go to hell ^^
the only reason for worry about WE/Wh is the aoe heal debuff they could do on healers, but there is margin to balance that
Spoiler:
then there are other tactics alredy ready for and aoe build .......and so...aoe wh fixed......

Spoiler:
HUNTER

M JOY OF HUNT

13 POUNCE

11 PACK HUNTING

9 FORCE OPPORTUNITY

7 PACK SYNERGY

5 PRIMAL FURY

3 FLASHING CLAW

AXEMAN

M RAMPAGE

13 BRUTAL POUNCE

9 CULL TEH WEAK

7 DISCERNING OFFENSE

5 COORDINATES STRIKE

3 LION HEART

GUARDIAN

M BLADE AND CLAW

13LEONINE FRENZY

11 BAITED TRAP

9 WHIRLING AXES

7 CLOSE BONDS

5 ECHOING ROAR

3 FURIOUS MENDING
Shuffling skills aint bad idea but it still doesnt make WL any more usefull. It has 0 utility for WB plays comparing to mara and has subpar aoe dmg comparing to mara/choppa - so its still liability for big scale rvr grps [and no one will invite you like it is nowadays].

Add some skill/tactic/effect to one of existing skills that help drain morale, lower aoe armor or resitances [like in Aza changes] and maybe, just maybe it will fit to bigegr grps and wont be simple pug eater for solo/smallscale plays.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Likeaboss

Post#63 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:19 pm

Tesq wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:59 am for wl instead it requrie a simple mastery reorganization:

Spoiler:
HUNTER

M JOY OF HUNT

13 POUNCE

11 PACK HUNTING

9 FORCE OPPORTUNITY

7 PACK SYNERGY

5 PRIMAL FURY

3 FLASHING CLAW

AXEMAN

M RAMPAGE

13 BRUTAL POUNCE

9 CULL TEH WEAK

7 DISCERNING OFFENSE

5 COORDINATES STRIKE

3 LION HEART

GUARDIAN

M BLADE AND CLAW

13LEONINE FRENZY

11 BAITED TRAP

9 WHIRLING AXES

7 CLOSE BONDS

5 ECHOING ROAR

3 FURIOUS MENDING
A Mastery rework wont matter :) WL wont be viable in WB fight when his dmg is still bound on the pet...
like 50% crit dmg tactic, knockdown etc.

I think everyone understood the meaning of the post when they saw that you want to set pounce on pt 13.
Nice try... try again :lol:

zgolec

Post#64 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:52 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:19 pm
Tesq wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:59 am for wl instead it requrie a simple mastery reorganization:

Spoiler:
HUNTER

M JOY OF HUNT

13 POUNCE

11 PACK HUNTING

9 FORCE OPPORTUNITY

7 PACK SYNERGY

5 PRIMAL FURY

3 FLASHING CLAW

AXEMAN

M RAMPAGE

13 BRUTAL POUNCE

9 CULL TEH WEAK

7 DISCERNING OFFENSE

5 COORDINATES STRIKE

3 LION HEART

GUARDIAN

M BLADE AND CLAW

13LEONINE FRENZY

11 BAITED TRAP

9 WHIRLING AXES

7 CLOSE BONDS

5 ECHOING ROAR

3 FURIOUS MENDING
A Mastery rework wont matter :) WL wont be viable in WB fight when his dmg is still bound on the pet...

I think everyone understood the meaning of the post when they saw that you want to set pounce on pt 13.
Tbh i have nothing against so high mastery pounce if WL will get viable WB tools instead.

zgolec

Post#65 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:13 pm

...another fort.

All time in 1st line [playing tank], guarding, htl, punting, cc - 0 crests.

...yet another reason to not even bother with fort defenses.

chargedbolt

Post#66 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:23 pm

Yes. Forts for the underdog side is now useless. You are better off doing other zones/SCs.

Tesq

Post#67 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:53 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:19 pm

Spoiler:
HUNTER

M JOY OF HUNT

13 POUNCE

11 PACK HUNTING

9 FORCE OPPORTUNITY

7 PACK SYNERGY

5 PRIMAL FURY

3 FLASHING CLAW

AXEMAN

M RAMPAGE

13 BRUTAL POUNCE

9 CULL TEH WEAK

7 DISCERNING OFFENSE

5 COORDINATES STRIKE

3 LION HEART

GUARDIAN

M BLADE AND CLAW

13LEONINE FRENZY

11 BAITED TRAP

9 WHIRLING AXES

7 CLOSE BONDS

5 ECHOING ROAR

3 FURIOUS MENDING

i think somone red few the forum, and sould go find my original post in wl suggestion thread were i point out that problem you just said along with other aswell (but here i just post the summary of the skill swap of course).

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=31742&start=60 post number 66

harkerkane

Post#68 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:28 pm

-aoe wh
-aoe wl

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
HUNTER

M JOY OF HUNT

13 POUNCE

11 PACK HUNTING

9 FORCE OPPORTUNITY

7 PACK SYNERGY

5 PRIMAL FURY

3 FLASHING CLAW

AXEMAN

M RAMPAGE

13 BRUTAL POUNCE

9 CULL TEH WEAK

7 DISCERNING OFFENSE

5 COORDINATES STRIKE

3 LION HEART

GUARDIAN

M BLADE AND CLAW

13LEONINE FRENZY

11 BAITED TRAP

9 WHIRLING AXES

7 CLOSE BONDS

5 ECHOING ROAR

3 FURIOUS MENDING
i totally agree with your vision of wh aoe fix Tesq. strange to be ok with enemy on war field . all my respect for that

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#69 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:50 pm

chargedbolt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:23 pm Yes. Forts for the underdog side is now useless. You are better off doing other zones/SCs.
Wait, there is 0 invader tokens for losing a fort now? I thought it was a bug. Talk about taking a 2handed hammer to crack a pistachio.
Last edited by BeautfulToad on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tesq

Post#70 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:56 pm

harkerkane wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:28 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
HUNTER

M JOY OF HUNT

13 POUNCE

11 PACK HUNTING

9 FORCE OPPORTUNITY

7 PACK SYNERGY

5 PRIMAL FURY

3 FLASHING CLAW

AXEMAN

M RAMPAGE

13 BRUTAL POUNCE

9 CULL TEH WEAK

7 DISCERNING OFFENSE

5 COORDINATES STRIKE

3 LION HEART

GUARDIAN

M BLADE AND CLAW

13LEONINE FRENZY

11 BAITED TRAP

9 WHIRLING AXES

7 CLOSE BONDS

5 ECHOING ROAR

3 FURIOUS MENDING
i totally agree with your vision of wh aoe fix Tesq. strange to be ok with enemy on war field . all my respect for that
becase the game have the same issue from 10 year, and few of em has been fix/aknowledge; a similar talk could be made for which elf aswell tough it's different from wh and would require a different fix, yet till wl/wh are getting fix you cant fix which elf since it should be cross mirrored with wl and perfect mirror in core stufff with wh....

like it's pointless to talk about nerf or buff, some classes need a complete rebalance/rearrange of anything they have like wl, cant just generalize into 1 word everything a class need .....

wl have a good potential for wb

-aoe itnerruot
-tanky
-aoe burst channeling
-offensive m2
-moral boost tactic
-raw 2400 m4 morale
-aoe AA debuff (pet)
-25% dmg boost
-????? ( base pet interrupt should be changed into an aoe ap drain)

but it need to have all his mastery rearranged to be good in each one of em yet even considering his bad spot in wb there is nothing at the horizon...