Recent Topics

Ads

Swordmaster Maximum Survival ORVR Tank Build

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Meenex

Re: Swordmaster Maximum Survival ORVR Tank Build

Post#11 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:37 pm

Few more question again :P

How to use vaul tempering correctly ? When the group take a lot a damage ? Before the group unleash morale bomb? Because 3 sec is short, but it must be useful for something.

Shield of valor VS immaculate defence. What is the best between 2?

Thank you !

Ads
toffikx

Post#12 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:45 am

Immaculate defense.

Wdova

Post#13 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:45 am

Meenex wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:37 pm Few more question again :P

How to use vaul tempering correctly ? When the group take a lot a damage ? Before the group unleash morale bomb? Because 3 sec is short, but it must be useful for something.

Shield of valor VS immaculate defence. What is the best between 2?

Thank you !
Hey again!,

For most tanks immaculate defence is best M4! 75% dmg reduction for 10s for entire group is just huge protection. I know only 2 tanks who spec in to another m4(Kotbs Solar Flare which removes 50% or 100% morale from enemy hit) and Ironbreakers Axe slam which deal 1800? AOE dmg.

I never used vauls tempering because of short 3s effect, but I would use it when pushing enemy WB right when You want break thru enemy tank wall to theyr backline or when Your group need to reposition, is snared or 50%HP and want to backup and kite away.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Meenex

Post#14 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:45 pm

And do you know if immaculate defence is bypass by other moral attack? Like if you have a morale bombing in ORVR, do you know if we are protected?

And just to be sure Vaul tempering protect you agains snare for 3 second IF you don't have one. But if you have already a snare, it is not like juggernault, right ?

Meenex

Post#15 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Other question (I know i ask question so much), but I see many renown build with critical reduction. I don't know why some person do that to be honest. Critical bypass all the defence ?

Thank you !

Wdova

Post#16 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:20 pm

You chance to be hit by Critical hit stack with enemy Critical chance. Basicaly if You chance to be crit is 15% And enemy chance to land crit is 25% enemy has 40% chance to crit You. Since some classes has tactic or class mechanice to increase dmg of Critical hits(50-100%) they hit like a truck(BW/Sorc, WL/Marauder, WE/WH). If You drop Your base chance to be crit to 0 or even in negative numbers(mine is around - 5%), You increase Your survivability by a lot.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Paxsanarion

Post#17 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:14 pm

Very interesting read......:-)

Martok

Post#18 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:25 pm

Paxsanarion wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:14 pmVery interesting read......:-)

Full Defensive SM has its time and place but restricting oneself to that play-style means one will get bored rather fast.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Paxsanarion

Post#19 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:26 am

Martok wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:25 pm
Paxsanarion wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:14 pmVery interesting read......:-)

Full Defensive SM has its time and place but restricting oneself to that play-style means one will get bored rather fast.
Agreed.......so much to explore regarding the ways in which an SM can be played :-)

Albane

Post#20 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:10 am

This is my build at RR50 for survival and usefulness - RoR.builders - Sword Master

This will be my build at RR70 - RoR.builders - Sword Master

My issue is, what gear should I be working for at rr45-55? I have full Conqs but I am not sure if I need any BL or what pieces of Genesis are best? ANy advice?

What about when I switch to Vanq at rr55?