Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Armor Size Increase

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Tarkguro

Squig Armor Size Increase

Post#1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:43 pm

I thought that, since the possibilities of customization of the aspect for the mSH are few, the size of the Squig Armor could be increased by a 10-15% when the character reaches a high level of Renown. Who plays the mSH in fact is in Squig Armor practically all the time and therefore cannot personalize its aspect with the rising of the levels and this in the long run can be frustrating. I don't know if this proposal is technically possible to implement, but if it were, it would give the character a sense of growth.

Ads
Zizzelfizz

Re: Squig Armor Size Increase

Post#2 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:42 pm

then you can also paint a target on your forehead :-)

zulnam

Post#3 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:51 pm

That’s the only issue i have with mSH and it’s a trivial one, but i would not be happy with the solution to looking like a testicle be make the testicle bigger.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Tarkguro

Post#4 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:14 pm

yes, but i thought that was a solution that could be relatively simple to implement. I had other ideas but i dont think that can be technically done.

I should have a target painted on my forehead yet, cause i m always the first one to get melted during a fight :D

Orontes

Post#5 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Tarkguro wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:43 pm I thought that, since the possibilities of customization of the aspect for the mSH are few, the size of the Squig Armor could be increased by a 10-15% when the character reaches a high level of Renown. Who plays the mSH in fact is in Squig Armor practically all the time and therefore cannot personalize its aspect with the rising of the levels and this in the long run can be frustrating. I don't know if this proposal is technically possible to implement, but if it were, it would give the character a sense of growth.
You want to be even bigger, and more of a target? This is supposed to be a good thing? This is an odd idea at every level.

Fey

Post#6 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:30 am

Idea is better for orcs who reach 80. Low priority for sure.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Tarkguro

Post#7 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:17 am

Orontes wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:58 pm
Tarkguro wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:43 pm I thought that, since the possibilities of customization of the aspect for the mSH are few, the size of the Squig Armor could be increased by a 10-15% when the character reaches a high level of Renown. Who plays the mSH in fact is in Squig Armor practically all the time and therefore cannot personalize its aspect with the rising of the levels and this in the long run can be frustrating. I don't know if this proposal is technically possible to implement, but if it were, it would give the character a sense of growth.
You want to be even bigger, and more of a target? This is supposed to be a good thing? This is an odd idea at every level.
Well, i think that my idea can be lore friendly cause Squigs varies a lot in size, so when they becomes stronger, they should become bigger and imho it is resonably easy to implement and in any case is better than nothing.

Tarkguro

Post#8 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:35 am

Fey wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:30 am Idea is better for orcs who reach 80. Low priority for sure.
Yes for orcs is good too, but orcs have tons of options to customize their appearance yet, mSH not.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#9 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:11 am

We will not do that. Before mythic released the game they talked about BOs getting bigger with each level though that was never implemented.

we plan to do something for players that goes over rr 80 but size is not one of them.

Tarkguro

Post#10 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:31 am

Natherul wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:11 am We will not do that. Before mythic released the game they talked about BOs getting bigger with each level though that was never implemented.

we plan to do something for players that goes over rr 80 but size is not one of them.
Ok, ty for the reply :)