Recent Topics

Ads

If WL singletarget dmg gets nerfed,do they get a stronger aoe then?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Manatikik

Re: If WL singletarget dmg gets nerfed,do they get a stronger aoe then?

Post#101 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:07 pm

Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:46 pm
zgolec wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:35 pm As Tesq mentioned - it can go negative it does not display, but works fine.
And how do you count this? You just put renown point and do math? How do you check the impact? Have you ever done any tests? Or you just rely your feelings?
I mean... you could use .getstats like a normal person or you could get a friend to test it with you like most people. It does in fact go negative and does work.

Really glad such informed people are making so many and such emphatic posts about balance...
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
Atropik

Post#102 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:23 pm

Manatikik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:07 pm I mean... you could use .getstats like a normal person or you could get a friend to test it with you like most people. It does in fact go negative and does work.

Really glad such informed people are making so many and such emphatic posts about balance...
Go on, log in, type getstas, the only thing you will see - your agility + the amount of rp you have just putted into Futile Strikes. But no eta on how do the work when combined, ot does it have any impact. Getting a friend will take you both hours of math and at least hundred thouthands of hits to get any relyable info.
Nicelook | Obey

Manatikik

Post#103 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm

Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:23 pm
Manatikik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:07 pm I mean... you could use .getstats like a normal person or you could get a friend to test it with you like most people. It does in fact go negative and does work.

Go on, log in, type getstas, the only thing you will see - your agility + the amount of rp you have just putted into Futile Strikes. But no eta on how do the work when combined, ot does it have any impact. Getting a friend will take you both hours of math and at least hundred thouthands of hits to get any relyable info.
I can’t tell if you’re trolling or just really that dense...
<Montague><Capulet>

Atropik

Post#104 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:07 pm

Manatikik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm I can’t tell if you’re trolling or just really that dense...
I am that dense, now enlight me.
Nicelook | Obey

Atropik

Post#105 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:29 pm

Fiskrens wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:17 pm but if CS is going to get nerfed then I want compensation in other areas, WL dps is pretty terrible as it is and a straight nerf to CS will just kill the class.
Almost forgot.

Cuase I never had CS on any of my toons, i want compensation. My choppa DPS is pretty terrible, no idea how did he survive without CS through 11 years of WHO, that was tough but no more.
Nicelook | Obey

TenTonHammer

Post#106 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:37 pm

We could always compensate WL with a viable warband spec so their not a 1 dimensional pug stomp class based on just ST dps

Flavorburst

Post#107 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:21 pm

Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:07 pm
Manatikik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm I can’t tell if you’re trolling or just really that dense...
I am that dense, now enlight me.
Usually, I use statdollremix combined with .getstats.

zgolec

Post#108 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:37 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:37 pm We could always compensate WL with a viable warband spec so their not a 1 dimensional pug stomp class based on just ST dps
...that was Aza rework. Unfortunately 1 dev just put it in trash bin and said: NO.

I am playin WL among other classes and i would love to have some viable aoe/loner/wb spec while st got balanced..
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
Tesq

Post#109 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:46 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:37 pm We could always compensate WL with a viable warband spec so their not a 1 dimensional pug stomp class based on just ST dps
"Compensate" feel like a mafia trading you something you should have by default...imo wl/wh/we should just get at least a viable aoe build. By viable i mean

1 core aoe skill
1 specable unique aoe eff
1 specable aoe general effect
Last edited by Tesq on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tesq

Post#110 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:48 pm

Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:46 pm
zgolec wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:35 pm As Tesq mentioned - it can go negative it does not display, but works fine.
And how do you count this? You just put renown point and do math? How do you check the impact? Have you ever done any tests? Or you just rely your feelings?
It was tested long ago and confirmed by 1 dev, depend for class to class, usually it consist of just ditch extreme renown ammount into FS or core ini/crit reduction for some classes ...It payback extremly good vs all those classes with high multiplers. Bw/sorc/mara/wl/wh/we.
Last edited by Tesq on Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.