Recent Topics

Ads

If WL singletarget dmg gets nerfed,do they get a stronger aoe then?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Flavorburst

Re: If WL singletarget dmg gets nerfed,do they get a stronger aoe then?

Post#91 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:27 pm
Flavorburst wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:46 pm
Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:41 am

Guide me my hero... absolutely I would be glad too
Firstly thank you for showing the screenshot of you disastrous if any mitigation, (I can only assume you did not think of that prior to posting the pic) I guess that is where i would start. To be honest I am shocked that you did not get hit harder as you clearly are not running any defensive stats at all.

please refer back to my original post of players with no defensive stats getting smoked in pvp and run through those questions regarding your build.
Let me guess tho you have real high strength and crit rate right? and you get lovely big numbers on dps?

Again thank you for helping me with my point

He's wearing 3 vanq, 4 sent... tf are you on about? His gear is arguably more defensive than what you are wearing on your WL.

WL players, man. Yikes.
I dont care what he is wearing, he is simply mitigating nothing, he got crit constantly, that damage would have been halved with some simple initiave
15 attacks shown in the ss.

5 crit, 1 can't crit (leonine frenzy).

Does that sound like "he got crit constantly" to you, or are your math skills as bad as your critical thinking skills?

Ads
zgolec

Post#92 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:11 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:46 pm
Spoiler:
zgolec wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:38 pm
Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:25 pm

EXACTLY DUDE!

But this is not my bad, I already have 0 chance to be crit + armor almost cupped for my toon. Have you even read my posts?
0 ctbc is nice. For pve...

I run like -5 to 10 depend on build on my mdps. Just not to blow the fk up...
Yea it cost my crit chance but i dont disappear when someone snizze.
Which MDPS and how? Just curious because to get to 0 on Slayer you need enough renown to buy Futile Strike x3 in main spec gear to get to 0. I am happy just getting that far plus maybe another -2% from an Ini buff.
[/quote]

MARA/WL [70+] now working on my "not a fkn glascannon WE" but shes still below 40. |Considering WE/WH is mostly glass that come out of shadows kill and then die its prolly not that good idea. But even there i lower my crit as much as my RR and items let me.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Atropik

Post#93 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:20 pm

zgolec wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:38 pm 0 ctbc is nice. For pve...

And i honestly have no idea how can i do more. I also have no idea how do you count your "negative amout of being crit" xd. And at last, having "more" was fixed a year ago, and for now it has 0 impact on your ingame performance. ;) But keep it going, id like to learn about your efforts!
Nicelook | Obey

Atropik

Post#94 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:31 pm

Fiskrens wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:17 pm I mean you're getting critted an awful lot, also there's not a single parry and you're not knocked down from what I can tell. Maybe it's time to invest into futile strikes and perhaps don't stand with your back towards the WL? Rarely do I get to even hit other mdps in the back without KD and pretty much every mdps other than WL has what feels like 50-60% parry.
I'll grant you that CS can deal some crazy damage but if CS is going to get nerfed then I want compensation in other areas, WL dps is pretty terrible as it is and a straight nerf to CS will just kill the class.
Are you teaching me to keep my back safe? Me? Kind of joke or...? CS happens to get parried, and happens to get not, it sometimes crit, otherwise not, lal, the damage can be mitigated, absorbed, blocked, overhealed, i can use pots, or just flee away, it has nothing to do with the fact - 1 single class can hit up to 3.5k while the others can hardly do 2k.
Fiskrens wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:17 pmAlso if you still managed to kill him solo even after that crazy CS then it should tell you something.
The only thing it tells me, - that wl is still a casual player, who even has no pots, who doesnt know how to play this game and his class properly, while im doing my best. Ty.
Nicelook | Obey

Tesq

Post#95 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:32 pm

Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:20 pm
zgolec wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:38 pm 0 ctbc is nice. For pve...

And i honestly have no idea how can i do more. I also have no idea how do you count your "negative amout of being crit" xd. And at last, having "more" was fixed a year ago, and for now it has 0 impact on your ingame performance. ;) But keep it going, id like to learn about your efforts!
it was fixed a bug with ini, but crit can go negative.

zgolec

Post#96 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:35 pm

As Tesq mentioned - it can go negative it does not display, but works fine.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Atropik

Post#97 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:36 pm

Tesq wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:32 pm it was fixed a bug with ini, but crit can go negative.
Anyway, Im sure i do have enough of that stat.
Nicelook | Obey

Atropik

Post#98 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:46 pm

zgolec wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:35 pm As Tesq mentioned - it can go negative it does not display, but works fine.
And how do you count this? You just put renown point and do math? How do you check the impact? Have you ever done any tests? Or you just rely your feelings?
Nicelook | Obey

Ads
adapter
Suspended

Post#99 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:48 pm

i already lost faith in this "balance" stuff...for how long has WL been a topic of discussion? way too long to remember, if someone in charge would of wanted it nerfed or balanced, it would of been a reality long ago, it's so easy to fix, just tweak some numbers here and there, boom u got it
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

adamthelc

Post#100 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:59 pm

adapter wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:48 pm i already lost faith in this "balance" stuff...for how long has WL been a topic of discussion? way too long to remember, if someone in charge would of wanted it nerfed or balanced, it would of been a reality long ago, it's so easy to fix, just tweak some numbers here and there, boom u got it
One of the more fallacious posts I've seen. Do people actually think balance is easy? Or even actually achievable?