Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] YakUI !!!!

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Korm

Re: [UI] YakUI !!!!

Post#71 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:00 am

Anyone know how to get Yakui to not switch your action bars when you use an ability?

Ads
Vitaefinis

Post#72 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:03 am

is there a away to set resolution to 3440x1440 21:9?

Mizar

Post#73 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:45 am

hello i am using this ui atm, i would like to change something but i don't know where i have to start.
1) i am using a Dok so i would have a better view of my resources the tiny bar i have under the ap bar is not what i want. There is a way to change it for something more visible like numbers or more big bar ?
2) there is a way to move my "box" (where there are my life /ap /resources- buff and debuff) i am using a 1920x1080 and i have it near the center of my screen.

I love this mod because is user friendly (self install)

Machwar

Post#74 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:01 am

Something like that ?

Arroswar -> Disciple of Khaine
Iwar -> Archmage

Mizar

Post#75 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:25 am

yes ! how is possible to do this ?

Machwar

Post#76 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:35 pm

Well, when you are going on Interface>Layout Editor and start editing, you will see the square for the Career Resources, just right clic and show windows
Arroswar -> Disciple of Khaine
Iwar -> Archmage

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#77 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:23 pm

Paste the following command in chat and press enter:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_CareerResourceWindow", true)
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Furyan9x

Post#78 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:13 pm

Hey everyone, after settling into the game I decided to start utilizing some addons and ive really taken a liking to this specific modpack! However, I can't quite figure out which if the addons in there controls the icons above allies heads.

It seems there are 2 addons doing the same thing, as there are 2 similar icons above everyones head and it becomes quite clunky during a large battle.

Would anyone be so kind as to point me to which of these addons is causing the double-overhead icons? They seem to indicate the players class.. thats about all the info i can give lol .

Ads
Manatikik

Post#79 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:50 pm

Furyan9x wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:13 pm Hey everyone, after settling into the game I decided to start utilizing some addons and ive really taken a liking to this specific modpack! However, I can't quite figure out which if the addons in there controls the icons above allies heads.

It seems there are 2 addons doing the same thing, as there are 2 similar icons above everyones head and it becomes quite clunky during a large battle.

Would anyone be so kind as to point me to which of these addons is causing the double-overhead icons? They seem to indicate the players class.. thats about all the info i can give lol .
Group Icons SG and Enemy both use above the head icons.
<Montague><Capulet>

Furyan9x

Post#80 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:57 pm

Manatikik wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:50 pm Group Icons SG and Enemy both use above the head icons.
You're great thanks so much!