Recent Topics

Ads

[Set Preview] Bloodlord

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grunbag
Former Staff

Re: [Set Preview] Bloodlord

Post#141 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:41 pm

Def and heal weapons are still missing
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Ads
Sulorie

Post#142 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:06 pm

xarax wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:31 pm Is there any way to add at least 1 heal weapon/chalice for influence in BS for a heal dok?
All influence weapons and shields are melee.
Afaik all healer staves in city dungeons have willpower on them. Most likely all healer gear has offensive stats in BS, albeit the set bonus are subpar.
Dying is no option.

wonshot

Post#143 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:12 pm

I checked the stats on the Brightwizard Bloodlord gloves and noticed a stat was missing, and then proceeded to check on the initial post to compare:
https://imgur.com/a/V3pTDCd

Several of the stat values are also different from the screenshot overview in the first post, but im assuming those were just an initial draft for the stats and could had been changed. Only these gloves seem to be missing stats to a degree that seems bugged.

An other issue by running the dungeon, if a groupmember dies and stays dead on the ground for more than 2min they are not getting the questcompletion, making the runs take slightly longer when you have to wipe to make sure everyone gets their quest credits

PS would it be possible to change the green text about Ward requirement from Green to Red, when the user doesnt have the required wards to equip for better visual representation?
(PPS wtb magicpower on this set)
Last edited by wonshot on Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Fenris78

Post#144 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:18 pm

xarax wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:31 pm Is there any way to add at least 1 heal weapon/chalice for influence in BS for a heal dok?
This, please. WP and DoK are basically screwed when going full heal (wich is tbh the only viable spec in RvR, when shield is useless and 2H only for duo/6 man groups).

The 2 classes are very limited on Healing gear (no healing cloak saving old genesis, old redeye, and barely decent subjugator), with Sentinel and now BS gear only dps...

New SC weapons are a joke (look tome of reverence getting lower stats than tome of glory...) and Sentinel influence gear come with useless procs (tomes again) or too much dps/shield-oriented hammers.
One or 2 purple sentinel hammers look decent, but are only bad compared to subjugator (no heal crit, inferior procs and stats) despite having better item levels.

Was hoping some useful healing weaponry from BS, looks like I'll have to wait next level stuff...

jayjaywarrior

Post#145 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:22 pm

Hargrim wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:56 am
jayjaywarrior wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:38 pm well if you dont want to, my reason is because it's emberassing. i mean i'll do my part in chat.. i can't even navigate that wikki let alone find a reason to visit it and the forums are like, go grab vinyui. doesnt even have to be a single guy just a stickied community thinktank for sets,talismans and styles. and it's pretty complicated thats why im saying for just one post a day..you know back in my first days in warhammer i thought there should of been one and was always wondering why there wasn't one like there was in all other mmorpgs.. turns out nobody wants to actually do that, nobody even responds in chat when you do. must be a hard idea ill copy and paste what i said earlier but nobody would read it, and its hardly deserving of its own spot, even though it is.

Thing is, this is just work. Additional work. And people on the team already have enough to do. If you want something like that, great, organize it and it can be used by others and put on wiki. Be the change you want to see :).
don't know why this is taking more work. actually i know why it's because the sets aren't even over all the sets with class mechanics.then maybe we could finally understand why in some foreign land why they are and are not even and i just want to wear bis witch will just be more work. so just post on the headers what the intended use would be since your supposed to know and i dont have to do unnecisary orginization of sets
god dude these forums are so toxic i wont ever have this conversation again

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#146 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:13 pm

jayjaywarrior wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:22 pm
Hargrim wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:56 am
jayjaywarrior wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:38 pm well if you dont want to, my reason is because it's emberassing. i mean i'll do my part in chat.. i can't even navigate that wikki let alone find a reason to visit it and the forums are like, go grab vinyui. doesnt even have to be a single guy just a stickied community thinktank for sets,talismans and styles. and it's pretty complicated thats why im saying for just one post a day..you know back in my first days in warhammer i thought there should of been one and was always wondering why there wasn't one like there was in all other mmorpgs.. turns out nobody wants to actually do that, nobody even responds in chat when you do. must be a hard idea ill copy and paste what i said earlier but nobody would read it, and its hardly deserving of its own spot, even though it is.

Thing is, this is just work. Additional work. And people on the team already have enough to do. If you want something like that, great, organize it and it can be used by others and put on wiki. Be the change you want to see :).
don't know why this is taking more work. actually i know why it's because the sets aren't even over all the sets with class mechanics.then maybe we could finally understand why in some foreign land why they are and are not even and i just want to wear bis witch will just be more work. so just post on the headers what the intended use would be since your supposed to know and i dont have to do unnecisary orginization of sets
Check the entitlement way back my dude. If someone wanted to update the wiki, they can work with Lheana to do so.

If you can't figure out what set is good, that's your problem, not a Dev problem. Not all sets are BiS for every class, and that's fine.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Hargrim
Developer

Post#147 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:45 pm

jayjaywarrior wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:22 pm don't know why this is taking more work. actually i know why it's because the sets aren't even over all the sets with class mechanics.then maybe we could finally understand why in some foreign land why they are and are not even and i just want to wear bis witch will just be more work. so just post on the headers what the intended use would be since your supposed to know and i dont have to do unnecisary orginization of sets

If it's no work at all you can do it on your own time. It will probably magically appear on the computer screen, all you need is to wish it into existence.

Welcome to 2019, when simple statements that something takes time to be done and there is nobody to do it is labeled as toxic.

shaggyboomboom

Post#148 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:37 pm

Any chance of the scrolls getting fixed?

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#149 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:01 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:37 pm Any chance of the scrolls getting fixed?

The patch notes hotfix says they work. Do they?

DirkDaring

Post#150 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:19 pm

Quote (Is there any way to add at least 1 heal weapon/chalice for influence in BS for a heal dok?

This, please. WP and DoK are basically screwed when going full heal (wich is tbh the only viable spec in RvR, when shield is useless and 2H only for duo/6 man groups).

The 2 classes are very limited on Healing gear (no healing cloak saving old genesis, old redeye, and barely decent subjugator), with Sentinel and now BS gear only dps...)

From what i saw on WP , there is a heal spec book as one of the infulence rewards .

As far as the very little healing gear in game, not sure what you`re talking about, every set from RvR is a healing set, and a few pve sets , so Obilater, Devastor, Ruin, Annhillator, Redeye Conq, Vanq, Invader, Onslaut, are all heal sets .

the only sets that are melee for WP/Dok, are Dom, Oppressor, Beastlord, Sent, and now Bloodlord.