Ads

Patch Notes 25/05/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Liandel

Re: Patch Notes 25/05/2019

Post#51 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:53 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:30 am
- Sentinel set will now require 'Completed Redeye's Armor Set' ToK unlock to equip.
- Future Bloodlord set obtainable in Bastion Stairs will require 'Completed Sentinel's Armor Set' ToK unlock to equip. Sentinel Jewel accessory is not required to obtain this unlock.
I really like this change. It will increase the pool of people who can participate in Sentinel runs dramatically. Before, it could take up to a few hours to find tanks/healers with enough gear to participate during some timezones. Thank you for changing this!

Maybe when there's time or resources, would you mind taking a look at the root cause of the lack of full redeye individuals? Gunbad seems to take much, much longer than Sentinel. I can complete all of a crypts/tunnel run in the time it takes most groups to complete a single wing of Gunbad. I chalk it up to lengthy PQs and the teleporter bug for the bosses, where the portal randomly takes you to Altdorf. Even unmounted, I've been on runs where this happens several times to various members of the party and it can add up to a half an hour to the run because people need to run back all the way thru the dungeon to reach the boss portal.

If the internal coding that sends you to Altdorf is impossible to fix, I suggest adding a portal in the entrance of Gunbad that will port you to outside the boss room if you've cleared all the PQs. I think that would be an enormous QoL upgrade that would increase the pool of players with full redeye.

Overall, good fixes, glad to see.
Liandel AKA Lednail. Chaos Wastes->Phoenix Throne->Gorfang->Badlands->Karak Azgal->Karak Norn->Badlands.
<Obliteration> , <Blitz> , <No Escape>, and <MymidonsX>

Ads
xoonerfree
Suspended

Post#52 » Sun May 26, 2019 1:08 am

Grunbag wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:44 am
Markon wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:41 am - Sentinel set will now require 'Completed Redeye's Armor Set' ToK unlock to equip.

This means you can do city dungeons without "wards" correct? I just cant equip the gear? If so this is a good change :)
yes exactly
I proposed this change months ago when bb/be was released and you guys (GM/red names) criticized me, even when players in the thread supported the idea, then locked the thread. Glad to see you adopted the idea. It's never too late!

adapter
Suspended

Post#53 » Sun May 26, 2019 1:38 am

beastlord shoulder for choppa looks low level who came with this idea go stab urself in the hands please
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Darks63

Post#54 » Sun May 26, 2019 5:10 am

adapter wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 1:38 am beastlord shoulder for choppa looks low level who came with this idea go stab urself in the hands please
You can always use alt appearance.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Leecifer

Post#55 » Sun May 26, 2019 5:56 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:00 pm Will those WP/DOK abilities be hitting harder, or for less? Curious as to how their scaling was off; ability damage felt fine. Would hate to see executions hitting like wet noodles again.
I would like to know as well.
Montague
Rickless - WP
Fridge - IB
Clokwerk - ENGI
Katie - Shaman

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#56 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:37 am

Leecifer wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 5:56 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:00 pm Will those WP/DOK abilities be hitting harder, or for less? Curious as to how their scaling was off; ability damage felt fine. Would hate to see executions hitting like wet noodles again.
I would like to know as well.
previously, a bug prevented the abilities i listed to scale with your stat. now it will deal more damage according to your stats. (it will deal the damage you read in the tooltip)
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Fenris78

Post#57 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:42 am

I noticed SW scenario swords and falcatas are still unable to receive alternate appearance (still incorrectly labelled as off-hand weapons).

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#58 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:13 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 11:42 am I noticed SW scenario swords and falcatas are still unable to receive alternate appearance (still incorrectly labelled as off-hand weapons).
How many times must we tell it? -> Bugtracker
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy

Ads
Fenris78

Post#59 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:20 pm

I was reffering to a fixed issue in this patchnotes, that is likely not fixed :
[14033] Corrected type to main hand only for SW swords.
So I cannot reopen a closed issue in bugtracker, and I dont think necessary to duplicate a bug report as it seems to be an oversight in last patch. ;)

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#60 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:45 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:20 pm I was reffering to a fixed issue in this patchnotes, that is likely not fixed :
[14033] Corrected type to main hand only for SW swords.
So I cannot reopen a closed issue in bugtracker, and I dont think necessary to duplicate a bug report as it seems to be an oversight in last patch. ;)
You can nevertheless comment the issue, ideally with a screenshot proving it is not fixed yet. In this case, Sioding will reopen the issue.
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy