Recent Topics

Ads

[HELP NEEDED] City Siege Kings Speech

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
MaxHayman
Management

[HELP NEEDED] City Siege Kings Speech

Post#1 » Fri May 24, 2019 8:42 pm

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know the speeches the kings made at different stages of the siege. Videos of each one would also help.

I am requiring:

- Altdorf Karl Start Speech (Needed)
- Altdorf Order Stage 2 (Needed)
- Altdorf Karl Stage 3 at Throne (Complete)
Spoiler:
"It is here we shall make our final stand!"

"Stand firm in your faith, defenders of the Empire - stand beside your brethren in defence of all that is good in the world!"

"The final test is upon us. Cleanse your hearts of all doubts for we shall strike down our enemies where they stand!"

"There will be no victory for the hordes of Destruction this day!"
- Altdorf Karl Stage 3 at Gates (Needed)

- IC Karl Start Speech (Needed)
Spoiler:
"My fellow troops, after many hard fought battles, we have made it to the very door of Chaos itself."

"Beyond these gates lies our greatest enemy. One that will have no mercy on us and, Sigmar knows, one we cannot afford to show any mercy of our own."

"The Undercroft is at our fingertips. If we gain a foothold here, we can expose the heart of the city. Once we take the heart, the rest of the city will be vulnerable. The more we can control, the greater our victory will be."

"Clear The Inevitable city and destroy the Citadel Gate. My warlord and I will remain here to hold our ground and keep it safe until the time comes to face Tchar'zanek himself."
- IC Order Stage 2 (Needed)
- IC Karl Stage 3 at Throne (Needed)
- IC Karl Stage 3 at Gates (Needed)

- Altdorf Tzech Start Speech (Needed)
- Altdorf Destro Stage 2 (Needed)
- Altdorf Tzech Stage 3 at Throne (Needed)
- Altdorf Tzech Stage 3 at Gates (Needed)

- IC Tzech Start Speech (Needed)
- IC Destro Stage 2 (Needed)
- IC Tzech Stage 3 at Throne (Needed)
- IC Tzech Stage 3 at Gates (Needed)

- IC Tzech Battle Old
Spoiler:
"Are you beginning to understand? Nothing is as it seems. You must rid yourselves of the conventions you hold so dear."

"Do not deny what is in your heart..."

"You wish to see as I have. You wish to understand power as I do. You wish to become me."

"Behold! The power of all things!"

"I have traversed all things. All things flow through me."

"Your end is a beginning."

"Tchar’zanek, Champion is Tzeentch, has been overcome by the forces of Order!"
-Altdorf Karl Battle Old
Spoiler:

“The Reik River runs red this day.”

“Feel the pain of Sigmars wraith, feel the pain of Ghal Maraz”

“Your end is at hand. Return to the darkness from whence you came”

“Deathclaw! Loyal friend. Return to me!”

“Your kind may descend upon us from the north, but here today death shall descend upon you!”
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Max Hayman

Ads
abodam

Re: [HELP NEEDED] City Siege Kings Speech

Post#2 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:20 pm

I know these to kill videos of Tchar'zanek.
Both vids show his "speeches" in chatbox in both videos, I do not recall it being voiced.
Magus / BG

MaxHayman
Management

Post#3 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:41 pm

abodam wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:20 pm I know these to kill videos of Tchar'zanek.
Both vids show his "speeches" in chatbox in both videos, I do not recall it being voiced.
Thanks I have transcribed them. Specifically looking for the 'new' siege stuff 1.3.5+
Max Hayman

Martok

Post#4 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:13 pm

The only event I ever recorded where speeches were made was a Dwarf themed event a couple of years ago. May be of some help.

This video contains the speech:

Click here to watch on YouTube

The other three videos from this event can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=18705&start=30
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

bestday

Post#5 » Sat May 25, 2019 6:34 am

Here is what I could find on Youtube. Not much but it has a bit of Karl Franz. TS = Time Stamp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTbds0X4Wik

Emperor Karl Franz start (First encounter) “The Reik River runs red this day.”

TS- 5:19 -during fight “Feel the pain of Sigmars wraith, feel the pain of Ghal Maraz”
TS- 5:20 - during fight “Your end is at hand. Return to the darkness from whence you came”
TS-7:26 - during fight “Deathclaw! Loyal friend. Return to me!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVX-2rLHEsQ

Karl Franz 2nd fight after deathclaw arrives
TS - 1:53 - “Your kind may descend upon us from the north, but here today death shall descend upon you!”

MaxHayman
Management

Post#6 » Sat May 25, 2019 7:48 am

Martok wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 11:13 pm The only event I ever recorded where speeches were made was a Dwarf themed event a couple of years ago. May be of some help.

This video contains the speech:

Click here to watch on YouTube

The other three videos from this event can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=18705&start=30

Just looking for the original ones.

bestday wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:34 am Here is what I could find on Youtube. Not much but it has a bit of Karl Franz. TS = Time Stamp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTbds0X4Wik

Emperor Karl Franz start (First encounter) “The Reik River runs red this day.”

TS- 5:19 -during fight “Feel the pain of Sigmars wraith, feel the pain of Ghal Maraz”
TS- 5:20 - during fight “Your end is at hand. Return to the darkness from whence you came”
TS-7:26 - during fight “Deathclaw! Loyal friend. Return to me!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVX-2rLHEsQ

Karl Franz 2nd fight after deathclaw arrives
TS - 1:53 - “Your kind may descend upon us from the north, but here today death shall descend upon you!”

Awesome. These look like the old City Siege battle right?
Max Hayman

abodam

Post#7 » Sat May 25, 2019 9:24 am

Franz IC Gates Stage 1 Start TS 4:42 :
"My fellow troops, after many hard fought battles, we have made it to the very door of Chaos itself."
"Beyond these gates lies our greatest enemy. One that will have no mercy on us and, Sigmar knows, one we cannot afford to show any mercy of our own."
"The Undercroft is at our fingertips. If we gain a foothold here, we can expose the heart of the city. Once we take the heart, the rest of the city will be vulnerable. The more we can control, the greater our victory will be."
"Clear The Inevitable city and destroy the Citadel Gate. My warlord and I will remain here to hold our ground and keep it safe until the time comes to face Tchar'zanek himself."

Then it cuts out, seems like end of RP until stage 3, do no recall Warlord having any speeches, or king having any lines.

Franz IC Stage 3 TS 8:01 -
"Together we have faced daemons, monster whose visages proved enough to drive men insane"
"Together we emerged victorious and marched on"
There might be more RP here, probably something very heroic.
Magus / BG

MaxHayman
Management

Post#8 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:48 am

abodam wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:24 am Franz IC Gates Stage 1 Start TS 4:42 :

Then it cuts out, seems like end of RP until stage 3, do no recall Warlord having any speeches, or king having any lines.

Franz IC Stage 3 TS 8:01 -
"Together we have faced daemons, monster whose visages proved enough to drive men insane"
"Together we emerged victorious and marched on"
There might be more RP here, probably something very heroic.
Thank you. I have added it.
Max Hayman

Ads
Machwar

Post#9 » Sat May 25, 2019 12:20 pm

Arroswar -> Disciple of Khaine
Iwar -> Archmage

zulnam

Post#10 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:41 pm

Have you checked the game sound files?
viewtopic.php?t=9252

they are .myp format so you will have to reverse-engineer to extract the sounds but i doubt it's undoable.

Incidentally, if your game is in english, you don't even need to download anything. Just look for the file 'vo_english.myp' in your game folder.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG