Recent Topics

Ads

Rampage Question

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bergbart

Re: Rampage Question

Post#101 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:02 pm

Grunbag wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:26 pm i have many other ideas anyway :

Makin' Me Mad : For the next 10 seconds you cause 5% more damage while below 75% hit points, 10% more damage while below half hit points, or 20% more damage when below 25% hit points. If you are Furious the duration is increased to 20 seconds.

Tree 1 at 7 pts : Choppa got a tactic to increase his crit damage anytime their abilities are defended. where Slayer for a crit damage boost according to their HP.

Here choppa would have damage increase similar to slayer 7pts tactic where slayer got rampage similar to choppa 7pts tactic (a defended attack buff)
your ap buff before was nice for me but not compared to Rampage but resolve the problem with skills that cost to much for her outcome

Make me Mad mmh for a Tanky rvr chop or Tanky solo pug chop

The other is critdamage increase mmh my personal opinion give it to me but no more Helpin crit for (25% crit Taktik) 2,9 k on Target dummy(with my shitty equipp) with this it would be a Hard Coordinated strike from wl...for me no problem but for others.

Make a rage regen boost 30 - 50% Rage regeneration results in faster Knockdown, faster finishers

Ads
DanielWinner

Re: Rampage Question

Post#102 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:15 pm

I believe, the thread was answered.

If you want to discuss something related to balance, I advise you to post a suggestion on Balance forum. So, if it is found to be worthy, we will discuss it there.

May the creativity be with you!
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha