Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Maccz

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#631 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:18 am

I will have my conqueror soon and I will ask for wich tali I should use on it for SnB build ?

Ads
Luqqer

Post#632 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:51 pm

shaggyboomboom

Post#633 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:24 pm

Luqqer wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:51 pm I run this idk

https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,4462,4500
Wouldn’t use big brawlin. The 20% snare is pretty marginal in the thick of things. Try the CD decrease tactic, it’s great.

Luqqer

Post#634 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:31 am

Ok i try it. Which RR is good to go 2h? I'm rr52 at the moment nearly full conq.

Aoloth

Post#635 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:44 am

Hi guys,

I read the 64(!) pages of the thread to dig in the Black orc class. A lot of interesting stuff, really, thank you for all those info. My problem is, the links to the builds don't work (at least for me, dns error, etc...), is it possible to make a post with the last builds up to date in the career builder of the site please ? Personally, it's a snb support build that instrests me. I'm lvl 36 rr43 atm and am struggling to find something good. I run 2p merc/3p anni for the bonus. I find myself squishy AND don't do stratospheric damages, so it's a bit frustrating.... I went full block, initiative, parry and doge/dis with rp. I have 7% chances to be crit if I remember correctly. about 300+ strength, approx 500 toughness. I don't have the impression to be useful to the grp (wb or sc).

Thanks guys !

Collateral

Post#636 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:52 am

Luqqer wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 7:31 am Ok i try it. Which RR is good to go 2h? I'm rr52 at the moment nearly full conq.
If you really want to be a solid 2h, I would say over 60, if not even 70. That is mainly because you need renown points to invest into futile strikes and deft defender, if you want to survive bw and am bursts and dots (this is speaking more from a pug pov). Keep in mind you won't be doing much in the sense of tanking in rvr if you're 2h.
Spoiler:
You need a decent group to function as a purely damage focused 2h bo. You won't need conq if you plan on going 2h (although the wounds proc is pretty nice and can come in handy if you want some hp regen from time to time, and early on before you get other gear). Farm scs and get some dominator gear. The full set is nice also, but it's mainly used in 6mans that need as much dps as possible, and have healers who can keep you up. So I wouldn't really recommend going full domi, as you sacrifice a lot of your survivability. That's what I found at least, I don't feel very comfortable when soloing scs like that.

Instead you can mix sets. I posted earlier the build I'm using. My character currently: Grurfarg. It gives you a lot of armour, especially with you wot? up. This is the Mastery I use. You don't really need arm breaka as it's a lackluster ability, but it's not too bad to keep in your rotation. The kd is there mainly for burst. With high enough str and crit, you can do some serious damage with dyg and syf when using the tactics I have (both can crit for 2k+ if you're lucky, but the average is about 1500). You can also go to the middle tree if you want some more utility and for putting pressure on healers. If you want more damage, swap rugged for loudmouth.

Collateral

Post#637 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:05 am

Aoloth wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:44 am Hi guys,

I read the 64(!) pages of the thread to dig in the Black orc class. A lot of interesting stuff, really, thank you for all those info. My problem is, the links to the builds don't work (at least for me, dns error, etc...), is it possible to make a post with the last builds up to date in the career builder of the site please ? Personally, it's a snb support build that instrests me. I'm lvl 36 rr43 atm and am struggling to find something good. I run 2p merc/3p anni for the bonus. I find myself squishy AND don't do stratospheric damages, so it's a bit frustrating.... I went full block, initiative, parry and doge/dis with rp. I have 7% chances to be crit if I remember correctly. about 300+ strength, approx 500 toughness. I don't have the impression to be useful to the grp (wb or sc).

Thanks guys !
Your lvl is just low so don't worry about it too much, you will get there. You have to remember that those older builds are not possible anymore, because three hit combo no longer works on snb sadly, which means the damage on snb is not very big. A lot of other things changed as well, but I won't go into detail. Just use the ror builder from the forum.

For gear, use ruin for armour bonus, and rest anni. For talis just go toughness (some ini is also good). You can use winds impervious ring set also for armour and initiative. Check the forum on how to get them. This is the Mastery I would recommend. It gives you utility and survivability. You can swap less stabin me for rugged in small scale or wounds in rvr. Your renown is ok, just slap on some ini talis on your gear if you can.

Oh and btw, don't forget to use guard ;)

Luqqer

Post#638 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:37 am

Thx Mate!

Ads
Aoloth

Post#639 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:42 am

Hi ! Thanks for the answer !

I don't mind doing less damage if I can support the team, but it clearly is difficult to feel useless and don't hurt anything! :lol:
I will give your mastery a try. Thx !

Aoloth

Post#640 » Fri May 24, 2019 7:42 pm

Glorious day, I m 40 !

So I come back to ask for a build useful for the grp. I like the boss tree. Don't know if it's useful, but the idea of an enormous ork shouting to buff the team pleases me ! Is there any viable build with it ?

Thanks