Ads

Patch Notes 30/03/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gangan

Re: Patch Notes 30/03/2019

Post#81 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:57 pm

Natherul wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:40 pm
Gangan wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:18 am Why was the ruin drop on higher PQs reverted?
Broke bag generation. In short caused RvR bags to be empty. Will be looked at later but for now it had to be reverted.
Thx for the info :)👍
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Ads
Panisher

Post#82 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:56 pm

ok I understand, but you're telling me about 2H tanks, and I'm talking about tanks on Shield, now playing tanks on the shield is useless, you have to play tank 2H, what about people who love and want to play tank on the shield, I'm one from such people, but unfortunately it is not possible, because the tank on the shield is so hopeless that only playing on 2H pays, I understand that such a tank is not convenient to kill but he does not kill, at the moment the game system eliminates playing shield , not every player cares about doing mega dmg if it was so it would not be hilerow etc. here is doing pathology dmg, this madness dmg should be stopped, at the moment most often when your friend's Tank Guard is dying faster than this person is he is sick, he has no tanka to protect himself from dmg, all the stats, in sets, capy on statistics, he kills the tank, please do not tell me about CC and 6v6 who in this 6v6 game, it is not worth playing 6v6, if on wet this is the first to kill the tank and then the dps, so hopeless are these tanki. it starts to resemble an online warhammer from the day of the premiere tank ran 6 sec later his shoes were left, so dmg was so powerful and it's done here a little, in 1 month the game lost about 1 miles of players who played in then knows, the developers claimed that it is mathematically everything ok, until they met personally in the players who were their players in 15 sec. but I do care that this tank on the shield was actually the tank and not the boy to dig, and tanki on 2H if someone likes to let them play and never do such a dps like a real dps.

peterthepan3

Post#83 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:58 pm

Panisher wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:56 pm ok I understand, but you're telling me about 2H tanks, and I'm talking about tanks on Shield, now playing tanks on the shield is useless, you have to play tank 2H, what about people who love and want to play tank on the shield, I'm one from such people, but unfortunately it is not possible, because the tank on the shield is so hopeless that only playing on 2H pays, I understand that such a tank is not convenient to kill but he does not kill, at the moment the game system eliminates playing shield , not every player cares about doing mega dmg if it was so it would not be hilerow etc. here is doing pathology dmg, this madness dmg should be stopped, at the moment most often when your friend's Tank Guard is dying faster than this person is he is sick, he has no tanka to protect himself from dmg, all the stats, in sets, capy on statistics, he kills the tank, please do not tell me about CC and 6v6 who in this 6v6 game, it is not worth playing 6v6, if on wet this is the first to kill the tank and then the dps, so hopeless are these tanki. it starts to resemble an online warhammer from the day of the premiere tank ran 6 sec later his shoes were left, so dmg was so powerful and it's done here a little, in 1 month the game lost about 1 miles of players who played in then knows, the developers claimed that it is mathematically everything ok, until they met personally in the players who were their players in 15 sec. but I do care that this tank on the shield was actually the tank and not the boy to dig, and tanki on 2H if someone likes to let them play and never do such a dps like a real dps.
Shield tank is not useless, is absolutely mandatory if you intend to play in Warbands, brings some cool & unique abilities over 2h (5-second KD, morale pump, Oathstone, Hold the Line!), and bolsters your defenses higher than a 2h would.

2H Tank does not do the same dps as a real dps; damage done in a SC does not equal DPS. Also, if a tank is doing more damage than a DPS in a scenario, then perhaps the DPS is really, really bad?.

Please stop regurgitating this myth.

Sahngar

Post#84 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:07 pm

So two zone flip bags I've won have been bugged now, a gold and white.

I submitted a bug report and it was closed because the hotfix fixed the problem apparently.

I still have both bags so I logged in to check, but both bags are still bugged.

Are these just lost, or will they be fixed?

Nidwin

Post#85 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:23 am

Panisher wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:56 pm
Spoiler:
ok I understand, but you're telling me about 2H tanks, and I'm talking about tanks on Shield, now playing tanks on the shield is useless, you have to play tank 2H, what about people who love and want to play tank on the shield, I'm one from such people, but unfortunately it is not possible, because the tank on the shield is so hopeless that only playing on 2H pays, I understand that such a tank is not convenient to kill but he does not kill, at the moment the game system eliminates playing shield , not every player cares about doing mega dmg if it was so it would not be hilerow etc. here is doing pathology dmg, this madness dmg should be stopped, at the moment most often when your friend's Tank Guard is dying faster than this person is he is sick, he has no tanka to protect himself from dmg, all the stats, in sets, capy on statistics, he kills the tank, please do not tell me about CC and 6v6 who in this 6v6 game, it is not worth playing 6v6, if on wet this is the first to kill the tank and then the dps, so hopeless are these tanki. it starts to resemble an online warhammer from the day of the premiere tank ran 6 sec later his shoes were left, so dmg was so powerful and it's done here a little, in 1 month the game lost about 1 miles of players who played in then knows, the developers claimed that it is mathematically everything ok, until they met personally in the players who were their players in 15 sec. but I do care that this tank on the shield was actually the tank and not the boy to dig, and tanki on 2H if someone likes to let them play and never do such a dps like a real dps.
You have my sympathy.
You are still the best at tanking Lords and PVE bosses and HTL is quite efficient at funnel points. You are also the last one to die in a lot of cases while looking quite cool with those shields.
And if you roll a fully deftard Ironbreaker you'll be nearly impossible to kill in Stage 3 City instances if the RoR team implement the way City sieges worked (1.4.x) and not that Mythic BO crap stuff.

But, you know, may be it's because you don't S&B like a real pro. So you could try to contact the true S&B pro players for real and high level S&B tank gameplay. Good luck and as I wrote, you truly have my sympathy.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Hargrim
Developer

Post#86 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:40 am

Sahngar wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:07 pm So two zone flip bags I've won have been bugged now, a gold and white.

I submitted a bug report and it was closed because the hotfix fixed the problem apparently.

I still have both bags so I logged in to check, but both bags are still bugged.

Are these just lost, or will they be fixed?
Lost. Welcome to Alpha :).

Sahngar

Post#87 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:11 am

Hargrim wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:40 am Lost. Welcome to Alpha :).
No problem at all, just wasnt sure either way :D

hammerhead

Post#88 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:16 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:58 pm Shield tank is not useless, is absolutely mandatory if you intend to play in Warbands, brings some cool & unique abilities over 2h (5-second KD, morale pump, Oathstone, Hold the Line!)

Oathstone in terms of oRVR, its efficiency of about zero imo. For 6х6, one must sacrifice regular efficiency for the sake of a dubious last chance.
(\|)o0(|/)

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#89 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am

hammerhead wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:16 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:58 pm Shield tank is not useless, is absolutely mandatory if you intend to play in Warbands, brings some cool & unique abilities over 2h (5-second KD, morale pump, Oathstone, Hold the Line!)

Oathstone in terms of oRVR, its efficiency of about zero imo. For 6х6, one must sacrifice regular efficiency for the sake of a dubious last chance.
The whole tree is inefficient for RvR (Stone), which is something that would be great to change. I am not saying Oathstone is better than standard 2h 6v6 spec, but it is something unique to Shield (something that could be expanded on and made even more appealing).

Glorian

Post#90 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:49 am

The only thing Aoe or Party Buff thing is the Tactic "Oath of Vengenace".

We have made some tests with it years ago. 20feet around your Oath friend is not that big and you really need to move tight if you want to capitalize on it. I'm also not sure if it was restricted to group members even if it says Allies.

Also the IB buff which needs to 10 Grudge to get activated and then holds for 20 seconds on a less level than the KOTBS Toughness Aura which is up all the time before blows are traded, well both doesn't stack. And none of them stack with the Toughness Pot.