Recent Topics

Ads

A little question on Addons and Macro's

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Napz12

A little question on Addons and Macro's

Post#1 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:55 pm

So I have looked around and I can't really seems to find out that is the best Addon's to be using for a BO if someone has some that they use let me know or even something to clean up my UI.
Also I find it kind of clunky that I have to push so many buttons is there a macro of some sort to condense all my buttons?

Ads
Nekkma

Re: A little question on Addons and Macro's

Post#2 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:25 pm

You can check out "Nerfed buttons" and "Plan B". The first let you build strings of abilities which can be tied to one button. The second switches your action bar to display the skills in the relevant plan.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Skullgrin

Post#3 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:02 pm

Here's a pic of the ones I use as Chosen -

The key ones are Enemy, Ges, TargetRing and Dufftimer.

Enemy has tons of different settings that are useful for PvP, so much so that it can be a little intimidating to use at first. It tracks thing like zone kills, has a dps meter built in, allows you place target arrows over enemies so your group can focus on a target, and a bunch of other things that I cant remember at the moment. Really is a must have.

Ges adds an icon over your guard target and has a custom message you can set to announce whom you are guarding.

TargetRing makes it easier to see who you have targeted.

Dufftimer allows you to modify how you see your buffs/debuffs and those of your target, adding a easily seen timer to each - useful for planning your attacks or popping a defensive ability on the fly.

Other nice ones to have are CCTV - pops up a timer window when you get stunned/knocked down and Paint the Leader - places an icon over the warband leader so you know where he is. Oh, also Zonepop and RoR_SoR for general info about how the war is progressing.

The best place to look for addons other than the forums here would be at Idrinth's Tools, tons of things there. Hope this helps! :D
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Napz12

Post#4 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:21 pm

Thanks ya'll I will play with them and see how it goes

Napz12

Post#5 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Nekkma I have a question maybe im doing it wrong but nerf button doesn't save the comb's I make

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:25 pm

If you want to do group play, then you'll also want Aura: you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't use it.