Recent Topics

Ads

Tree Hit Combo.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
rmpl

Re: Tree Hit Combo.

Post#21 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:57 pm

wpc56 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:43 pm Borc still do more dmg than SM
:lol: made my day

Ads
wpc56
Suspended

Post#22 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:01 pm

[quote
BO only has higher crit damage potential when using 2H + SYG. Otherwise SM in a competitive environment should always be out damaging BO due to the burst that comes from Ether Dance/Blurring Shock coupled with PE/EA tactics.
[/quote]

Except BO has first two equivalent tactics and the later two tactics are dots.. you see SM with high dmg in SC doesn't mean they are useful. Dots are easily healed through and ultimately padding the dmg number (ie. magus/engineer can do 200k dmg while getting 5 kills against multiple healers spamming group heal)

BO isn't in that bad of a state. Synergy wise SM is in a worst state than BO, snb or 2H regardless... though if ether dance can be used in snb, that may be interesting (doubt there's an animation for that)

Scaling wise SM is also inferior, you guys complain about "you wot" with is a 10% flat dmg increase modifier. Say when warlord gear comes out, ALL offensive ability scale up 10% more with BO where as SM in warlord will have... dots that hits a bit more!?

DokB

Post#23 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:27 pm

I’m not talking about shitty pug scenario, I’m talking 6v6 where people know who to target and to assist while SM are allowed to run wild and their total damage more often than not rival the Slayers. And BO doesn’t have two equivalent tactics to PE/EA, our only proc on war bellow tactic is Loudmouth.
The reason you take SM in 6v6 is for their insane damage. SM definitely do not pad their numbers in competitive environments.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Kurama

Post#24 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:36 am

Not to mention armor stacking meta affects BO dmg while SM does spiritual dmg.
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Wdova

Post#25 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:49 am

WoW, if devs give ED to a SnB SM, You gonna witness new level of SnB DPS tank :-D :twisted:
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Smellybelly

Post#26 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:55 am

Not gonna lie, gief THC on Borc snb and i just might stick with that for a loooong time. Would make SnB FUN to play.

Athergic

Post#27 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:27 am

Skitup wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:09 am I'm just tossing stuff out there. I just really want it back
I want a lot of things back, I know the feeling. Right now 2h, has everything I want out of BO, so even with guard changes I don't want to play snb because it's so boring with out being able to use tree hit.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Nefarian78

Post#28 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:31 am

I do agree that SnB tanks need some love in small scale balance (That doesn't consist of gutting 2h guard, which doesn't solve the problem) but 2h HAS to have something unique to the build, and that something isn't just having more damage or You Wot, a self snare that is used as a panic button most of the time that isn't needed by SnB builds.

2h gets YMM but Arm Breaka now requires block to use. The YW argument is as bad as that deal.

What is the point of using a 2h if i can still have great sustained dps (Enough to make 2h obsolete) but also have much more survivability and utility? This question still remains unanswered.

I'd have no problem in making SnB builds have access to THC, if that meant Arm Breaka and Keep it Going receive a rework to actually make them useful and not useless clutter that no one has ever used.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Ads
Skitup

Post#29 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:39 pm

Before the change to tree hit back in August. I played snb like all the time. But, I always went 2h also, cause they were both fun to play.
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

berneke91

Post#30 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:46 pm

Wanna make more people play SnB just make the SnB path more fun.

A step in the right direction would be to increases the amount of wounds you get out of it from using Da Toughest. increase the timer of We'z Bigger and switch place with it and You WOT!?

But i also like the suggestions to force Greatweapon requirement for You Wot!? which would be a significant nerf towards it, since it is imo super OP atm and then remove the Greatweapon requirement from THC.
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X