Recent Topics

Ads

Tree Hit Combo.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Skitup

Re: Tree Hit Combo.

Post#11 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:00 am

And move THC to 13pts again and make it so you cant have it with down ya go. It's a fair tradeoff imo
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

Ads
Collateral

Post#12 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:01 am

Except it's not fine as it is, because virtually no one uses snb in smallscale anymore. Bo was pretty much the only tank that was viable as snb in smallscale, and that one small change to thc completely wrecked it. So I can't really understand what devs want. Do they even know what they want?

Making thc so you can't have it with dyg makes no sense to me. Why would you want to do that? You want to remove the tanks most important role (CC), cuz of more damage?

Skitup

Post#13 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:09 am

I'm just tossing stuff out there. I just really want it back
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

shaggyboomboom

Post#14 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:37 am

either remove the 2h required for thc while its a 9 point ability or leave the 2h requirement and move it to 13 pt

Skitup

Post#15 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:32 pm

SMs get WODS when when they're 2h. BOs have cant hit me which is the mirror. Another reason why THCs great weapon requirement should be removed. You Wot is cool but should be set as 2h only.
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

Skitup

Post#16 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:33 pm

SMs get WODS when when they're 2h. BOs have cant hit me which is the mirror. Another reason why THCs great weapon requirement should be removed. You Wot is cool but should be set as 2h only.
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

Fey

Post#17 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:12 pm

A tank without a KD is useless. Having to spec for one sucks and blows. I lol at people saying IB SnB is meh. Conditional KD on a 10 second cool down is amazing.

Tree hit should not be restricted everyone aggress, cept the ones that matter and likely don't play BO. More fixing what isn't broken.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

wpc56
Suspended

Post#18 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:43 pm

If SM ether dance can be used for SnB build, then maybe? You can't buff one class and leaving the mirror behind.

Borc still do more dmg than SM and already have better assist by default
- armor debuff = great assist for all dest melee classes vs spirit debuff useful on dps AM (yay!?)
- stab you gooder = base line crit dmg buff that SM doesn't have

Everyone knows burst kills, not tiny little dots that get's overhealed by one group heal button

Ads
Skitup

Post#19 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:12 pm

If SMs get ED on their snb builds I'd be okay with that.
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

DokB

Post#20 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:42 pm

I’m fine with BO and SM getting THC/ED on SnB. It should never have been changed to begin with for BO since they are historically SnB bruisers, the BO abilities/tactics reflect this. 2H has been fun but I think it would be a decent first step for trying to get more SnB into small scale/scenarios which seems to be the flavour of the month discussion this week.
wpc56 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:43 pm If SM ether dance can be used for SnB build, then maybe? You can't buff one class and leaving the mirror behind.

Borc still do more dmg than SM and already have better assist by default
- armor debuff = great assist for all dest melee classes vs spirit debuff useful on dps AM (yay!?)
- stab you gooder = base line crit dmg buff that SM doesn't have

Everyone knows burst kills, not tiny little dots that get's overhealed by one group heal button
BO only has higher crit damage potential when using 2H + SYG. Otherwise SM in a competitive environment should always be out damaging BO due to the burst that comes from Ether Dance/Blurring Shock coupled with PE/EA tactics.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard