Recent Topics

Ads

Destro grifers killing everyone at fort entrance portal

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Nishka
Suspended

Destro grifers killing everyone at fort entrance portal

Post#1 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:47 pm

This is ridiculous. Tons of cowardly destros camping the portal every siege, it's impossible to enter. Can you do something about it? Like, idk, add guards?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
Grobbok

Re: Destro grifers killing everyone at fort entrance portal

Post#2 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:52 pm

even better add portal in Altdorf, coz loly order dont need even go to fortress
lider of Da fat squigs guild

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:52 pm

You should probably try grouping up with a warband instead of venturing fort to the Forts as a solo KOBS.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#4 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:54 pm

"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Nishka
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:54 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:52 pm You should probably try grouping up with a warband instead of venturing fort to the Forts as a solo KOBS.
There are no warbands, because warbands are in the fort.

Musica

Post#6 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:00 pm

How is opposite realm killing you griefing again?

RANT

Post#7 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:01 pm

Shockingly thoughtless design. I died 5 times trying to get to my group in Keep. Destro was patrolling both pve and all entrances to the portal. Even the ones we've managed to kill just bounce right back from their war camp. If we are lucky enough to get passed their gank-wall, we cannot kick portal because of course we are forced into combat by bombardment. This is not fair play at all. Destro rolling with all the kite and cc they could dream for and having a gank-fest at every BC fortress defense. Highly frustrated. I worked hard on my character, to get it ranked up, only to be power-leveling food and raining medallions to Destro lowbies due to horrendously poor design. So I logged in, worked towards fort, and then logged out unable to do anything after. :roll:

Eversoris

Post#8 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:01 pm

Nishka wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:47 pm This is ridiculous. Tons of cowardly destros camping the portal every siege, it's impossible to enter. Can you do something about it? Like, idk, add guards?
Hi Nishka, imho the ideal message should be:

BOTH factions are camping the portal every siege. Can devs do something about it?. Guards? Something else?
Cause you know, that happens on both sides, so in case you call people cowards, do it far and wide..

8-)
Pain is temporary. Eversoris is forever.
-------------------
Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/eversoris_
►► YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/Eversoris

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#9 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:02 pm

so lemme understand, Order blobbing 24/7 and capping zone after zone is fine, as its heroic realm coordination in an attempt to farm forts - but the moment Destro makes it even slightly harder to reach fort and portal by actually defending the area and harassing enemy attackers - it becomes griefing.

ok

RANT

Post#10 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:02 pm

Musica wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:00 pm How is opposite realm killing you griefing again?
Why are you even commenting? You should know very well how broken BC is for getting to keep.