Recent Topics

Ads

SC queue and matchmaking system info request

Let's talk about... everything else
wepha

SC queue and matchmaking system info request

Post#1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:58 pm

Hello,
after 2xXP ended, scssuddenly stopped poping.I wont complain, i just would like to know if there is a matchmaking system going on or no? Becausei see like 1k ppl online atm but destro or order side both t1 and t2 sc queues are 30min+. can it be because my rris too much hig? i leveled allcharacters with rvr and sc never made quest almost ) or maybe people just enjoying openworld not queue to scs?

Thanks!

Ads
Sulorie

Re: SC queue and matchmaking system info request

Post#2 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 pm

wepha wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:58 pm Hello,
after 2xXP ended, scssuddenly stopped poping.I wont complain, i just would like to know if there is a matchmaking system going on or no? Becausei see like 1k ppl online atm but destro or order side both t1 and t2 sc queues are 30min+. can it be because my rris too much hig? i leveled allcharacters with rvr and sc never made quest almost ) or maybe people just enjoying openworld not queue to scs?

Thanks!
You play on bigger side?
Dying is no option.

wepha

Post#3 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:00 pm

both i tried waited 25minqueue with destro then loged to order same tier but total both t1 and t2 tried. same, they were waiting too even some ppl on /advise were complaining about queue ) im thinking maybe some kind of matchmaking going on

Sulorie

Post#4 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:18 pm

wepha wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:00 pm both i tried waited 25minqueue with destro then loged to order same tier but total both t1 and t2 tried. same, they were waiting too even some ppl on /advise were complaining about queue ) im thinking maybe some kind of matchmaking going on
To check if sc are going, filter ranks 1-15 or 16-30 to look for open sc.
Dying is no option.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:32 am

You are waiting in line for a fun ride. There are three lines for the same ride.
DPS line is extra long.
Heal line is pretty short.
Tank line is pretty short.
If you get in line with a tank or a healer, you get to ride with them. The power of friendship!
The ride grabs people from each line until a ride has started. Rides hold 12 people (most of the time).
If the ride runs out of people in any of the lines, it stops. Boooo.
If the ride fills up 12 and can send out another 12, as long as there's people in each line, it will fill that ride up too.
Sometimes people don't get on the ride at all, they can wait up to two minutes before they're too late.
Every 30s after the ride starts, if someone falls off the ride or doesn't get on at all, it pulls someone from the line and puts them on the ride.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

marisco

Post#6 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:36 am

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:32 am DPS line is extra long.
Heal line is pretty short.
Tank line is pretty short.
Are 2h tanks in the DPS line? The queues are very long.

I mean, I understand putting dps healers there since they often completely ignore the healing part but 2h tanks can guard, taunt and challenge people just fine.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#7 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:40 am

2h tank is DPS. Enjoy!

abodam

Post#8 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:22 am

Hargrim wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:40 am 2h tank is DPS. Enjoy!
Ah yes, need to buy shield to queue then. Because I am automatically DPS with 2H. :D
Magus / BG

Ads
marisco

Post#9 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:36 am

Ouch. That's harsh.

Rydiak

Post#10 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:02 pm

marisco wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:36 am
Ouch. That's harsh.
Agreed. 2H tank is still a tank, and in many cases a very viable tank (especially in scenarios). I wish this part was changed.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!