Recent Topics

Ads

Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Taz83

Re: Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Post#91 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:29 am

sullemunk wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:18 pm
OldSerpenT wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:59 pm
Taz83 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:26 am THANK YOU

that exactly what i was trying to say a Build Saver is all what am looking for soo i can change builds near the trainer in main city or keep
I feel like it would be a quite a work to make one for renown trainer. Career trainer should be easier - more like modifying AnywhereTrainer.
Not my scope though.
Advanced renown trainer already have a preset feature
is it possible to modify that anywhere trainer to add an option for saving preset specs
for future faster respec

Ads
OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#92 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:17 am

Updated EASystem_Utils. Needs testing for non-full groups HP/AP/distance updates. In theory should improve the issue of other parties can't see HP level of members of non-full party in their warband.
Feedback appreciated:
1. works/doesn't work?
2. works but doesn't update frequent enough?
3. affects framerate (doubt that, but just in case)?
Image Image

navis

Post#93 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:58 am

Hey, some feedback for the buffhead update. As also mentioned I noticed the issue of buffs moving to top-left of screen after some amount of time and not understand why. So for the meantime I reverted to older version until a possible new release to try out. (not using additional core update addons)

Fenris78

Post#94 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:30 pm

navis wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:58 am Hey, some feedback for the buffhead update. As also mentioned I noticed the issue of buffs moving to top-left of screen after some amount of time and not understand why. So for the meantime I reverted to older version until a possible new release to try out. (not using additional core update addons)
Yep, he is working on it after that. I already provided some feedback and logs to give him homeworks about that issue ;)

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#95 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:40 pm

I can guess that is happening when player teleports to WC after death. Means WorldObjectID still exist but actual coordinates on a screen can't be found.
Image Image

Mepharees

Post#96 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:19 pm

OldSerpenT wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:17 am Updated EASystem_Utils. Needs testing for non-full groups HP/AP/distance updates. In theory should improve the issue of other parties can't see HP level of members of non-full party in their warband.
Feedback appreciated:
1. works/doesn't work?
2. works but doesn't update frequent enough?
3. affects framerate (doubt that, but just in case)?
The issue still remains for me, albeit a bit differently:
1) https://clips.twitch.tv/RelatedHomelyFrogMcaT
At first when I click on a presumably "dead" teammate (red), their HP bar turns normal (yellow), as if it didn't register that they released/ressed.
Later in the clip, another player from the other party is behind LoS when I click him, but the bar appears in my LoS when unclicking.

2) I'm also having an issue with raidframes breaking when people enter/leave when I am in combat. (WoW has a similar issue which the communiyt made an addon for).
https://clips.twitch.tv/CuriousFaithfulCucumberKAPOW
Watch the bottom frame in my group (right side) and how the effects turn on and off, while the frame itself is unclickable.

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#97 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:16 pm

Mepharees wrote:
First video has different problem. There are full parties so I can't tell what's wrong.

Second video though looks quite good from party HP updates standpoint. Not sure why party frames are glitching. Wi take a look if I changed something to have it happening.
Also, your warband frames - is it some separate add-on?
Image Image

Mepharees

Post#98 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:56 pm

OldSerpenT wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:16 pm
Mepharees wrote:
Just a heavily modified Enemy. The 2nd bug happens in scenarios mostly for me, 100% every time in Serpent's Passage.

Ads
OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#99 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Mepharees wrote: Just a heavily modified Enemy. The 2nd bug happens in scenarios mostly for me, 100% every time in Serpent's Passage.
What I mean is your window for switching parties works properly, but it is reflected differently in your frames add-on.
Image Image

navis

Post#100 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:12 am

When using the updated nerfed buttons it seemed to produced more lag than I remember, when changing targets (enemy or friendly) there was a noticeable added latency that wasn't there previously, which seemed worse in rvr/scens. Other than that it works wonderfully. thank you.