Recent Topics

Ads

How do we fix AM - Discuss

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Warkittens

How do we fix AM - Discuss

Post#1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:36 pm

I hear that next major patch is a big inc to shammy/AM changes.. because their mechanic is often worthless and their ap consumption is unbelievably high for the amount of healing output. that other healers just do better and only way to build AM is pure dps

Now i am not opposed to dps AM. but if they are the Races dedicated healer.. shouldnt they be able to at least perform in some sort of level? their "healing tree" is filled with debuffs on the enemy. why not another aoe heal? idk.

I may have no clue what i am talking about but i just want some suggestions on what yall want.. just like, lets talk.

Ads
nebelwerfer

Re: How do we fix AM - Discuss

Post#2 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:49 pm

i want a hat that gives me the look kajtarn has on his shadow warrior, other than that i think its pretty ok.

Oh, also I think the aza-buff to their 13 pt single target channel heal was good, now that it's gone the ability feels REALLY lackluster. my 2c, looking forward to any changes that may come

Skullgrin

Post#3 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:37 am

NERF THEM! NERF THEM ALL!!!

oh, and the more hats idea is ok too...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Warkittens

Post#4 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:04 am

okay so... fashion makes them good to use? nice

Sulorie

Post#5 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:58 am

You really have to clue. ^^
The main issue I see with the class is, that you have to spend 11pts on healing tree in any spec for their main defensive tool aka snare puddle.
So heal spec has an advantage over all other specs, because you get all toys in one basket without being forced to skip something.
I'd like to see this imbalance fixed.
Dying is no option.

Panzerkasper

Post#6 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:23 am

Sulorie wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:58 am You really have to clue. ^^
The main issue I see with the class is, that you have to spend 11pts on healing tree in any spec for their main defensive tool aka snare puddle.
So heal spec has an advantage over all other specs, because you get all toys in one basket without being forced to skip something.
Strongly disagree. Sham and AM alike, the puddle is way too good to be just a 5pt ability. This was always way too cheap for the best CC in the game.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Sulorie

Post#7 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:48 am

Panzerkasper wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:23 am
Sulorie wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:58 am You really have to clue. ^^
Strongly disagree. Sham and AM alike, the puddle is way too good to be just a 5pt ability. This was always way too cheap for the best CC in the game.
It is the only defensive tool on the most squishy healer class, apart from a knock-back on a high cooldown, which requires the target to be not immune, not to mention disrupts, especially in heal spec.
Best CC in game is range stagger and M1 range roots. :)
Dying is no option.

Panzerkasper

Post#8 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:42 am

Sulorie wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:48 am It is the only defensive tool on the most squishy healer class, apart from a knock-back on a high cooldown, which requires the target to be not immune, not to mention disrupts, especially in heal spec.
Best CC in game is range stagger and M1 range roots. :)
Apart from Focused mind, ap drain and aoe detaunt with setback immu ;)

I consider snares and especially aoe snares the most effective CC in the game since the only viable counter to it is on mdps.
Roots, kds and staggers atleast have some immunity timers and require some coordination and timing to be pulled of effectivly, but snare is endless and an absolute nobrainer.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Ads
tazdingo

Post#9 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:58 am

i really like the new harsh lifetap tactics - "if you want this, we're taking this" and hope to see it applied to healing. "here's a flash heal, but you now do less dmg than a shield knight" sort of thing

licenje

Post#10 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:01 am

Give dps AM puddle back!!! :) came back to game just 2 day before puddle was retuned to heal tree... so had only 2 days of real fun with dps AM... (just joking was way to OP)

Only problem i have with heal AM is way to low wounds, donno why but heal gear for AM got so low wounds stats that is joke, in heal set i got like 5.4k hp (6.8 in dps set...).

But heal output is rly nice, you cant get numbers WP gets but single heal fucus is rly nice...
And with all debuffs -Toug -Str, -Int, -Bal,-Spirit rez and -Ini for puddle you can rly help team, but main problem is like 90% heal AMs dont use debuffs... they probaly dont even have it on skill bar...

I tink Path of Valut tree needs more Willpower scaling cos it seem only benifits from Int... especaly silence, with heal spec if it proc one time in 15min sc you are realy lucky guy... so its like useless, well is same with Law of Age and Rain Lord but they are instant cast and 0 and 10s cd so its not so devastating when they get disrupt.
GL HF Gina