Recent Topics

Ads

Shadow warrior

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Glorian

Re: Shadow warrior

Post#41 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:55 pm

The Engi was mentioned here like some ST god of destruction. If you are a glascannon sniper you can do ranged damage and that good. No ranged kd, no ranged silence. Ranged disarm only. Which doesn't stop any sorc from roasting you. And if the target is half aware it will move behind a rock or dance behind a tree you will not kill it. And then the Mara is on your position.

What I want to say is: Get yourself a SW buddy in and get used to swift assist. If you are really good you can kill everyone on your own. If you are the dancing mediocre crap like me just get a friend and kill targets with focused fire. One SW on scout, one on Skirmish.

Or get two or three SW with that corporeal tactic, 1sec eagle eye and begin to melt 2H chosen.

Ads
Ugle

Post#42 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:01 am

DanielWinner wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:48 pm
drmordread wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:24 pm Dot Dot KD <stance dance> glass arrow, silence, rapid fire, stance dance dot dot rapid fire ...dead sorc ...

USe your m1 cleanse as needed and learn to double pot. An absorb pot helps too.
KD and silence in one rotation?
Oh boy, say no more.
Slow motion stance dance :)
inactive

Tankbeardz

Post#43 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:32 pm

Manatikik wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:06 pm
drmordread wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:24 pm Dot Dot KD <stance dance> glass arrow, silence, rapid fire, stance dance dot dot rapid fire ...dead sorc ...

Oh boy, say no more.
Yea that way he is disabled twice as long. It’s simple maths
He was talking about immunites. Silence and KD share the same immunity. I mean that makes sense if your rotation is 30 seconds long...

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#44 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:09 pm

I think Fenryl may know that and was perhaps less than serious with his reply. ;)
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Tankbeardz

Post#45 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:05 pm

GodlessCrom wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:09 pm I think Fenryl may know that and was perhaps less than serious with his reply. ;)
Makes sense. Hard to tell in text.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#46 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:07 pm

Yeah I know. Though I suppose it would make sense if there were a whole bunch of shadow warriors derping about, wondering why they couldnt silence someone after KDing them.

Would explain a lot of recent order scenarios at least :D

drmordread
Suspended

Post#47 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:19 am

Oh boy, say no more.
Check out the timer on KD. Then add up how many seconds it takes for GA to go off and add a spare second or two for someone less experienced at stance dancing and you see that YES ... KD and Silence in same rotation. Somone more experienced doesn't need my input and they have their own way of dealing with it.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

lefze
Suspended

Post#48 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:10 pm

drmordread wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:19 am

Oh boy, say no more.
Check out the timer on KD. Then add up how many seconds it takes for GA to go off and add a spare second or two for someone less experienced at stance dancing and you see that YES ... KD and Silence in same rotation. Somone more experienced doesn't need my input and they have their own way of dealing with it.
Except they share immunity, which lasts 30 seconds after application of the KD.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#49 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:31 pm

Oh boy, say no more.
Lemme ask you: have you ever managed to silence someone after kding them with this "rotation"? Has it ever actually worked that way for you? Do tell, inquiring minds and all that.

drmordread
Suspended

Post#50 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 pm

GodlessCrom wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:31 pm

Oh boy, say no more.
Lemme ask you: have you ever managed to silence someone after kding them with this "rotation"? Has it ever actually worked that way for you? Do tell, inquiring minds and all that.
Yes.. would you like me to make a video of it next time I run into a solo sorc?

Look, as with everything in a PvP game you take a rotation and adjust its timing to suit each individual combat. If you or anyone is looking for an auto mode, mash face on keyboard rotation for a SW you have come to the wrong game.

I have used this exact rotation successfully and have killed sorcs. ANNNDDD .... guess which dot I use the most when said sorc is being healed .... it aint broadhead!!!!

Also not saying your rotation ideas suck. Your style of play is different. I prefer a more on the move, stance dancing style. Hell depending on situation I may switch to assault and close in for the last dot and direct dmg. (A gamble... if they have the tactic sloted for faster casting at close range you can be screwed)
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)