Ads

Patch Notes 12/01/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Xergon

Re: Patch Notes 12/01/2019

Post#161 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:34 pm

Tobias26 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:00 pm
rmpl wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:47 pm I just think you picked a wrong class for your expectations, would recommend rolling a SM instead of trying to rework an entire class which most likely won't happen anyway and it will save you time writing essays on the forums.
I talked to many knights, and they all shared my opinion. Believe me, i'm not alone. Most knights wishing to play exclusively for the benefit of the group, playing with the shield (Dirty Tricks tactic and more survival). In addition, my suggestion for the aura to reduce healing really diversify the arsenal of any knight.
As 80 RR Knight i'm against idea that your proposed.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Ads
Tobias26

Post#162 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:42 pm

Xergon wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:34 pm
Tobias26 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:00 pm
rmpl wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:47 pm I just think you picked a wrong class for your expectations, would recommend rolling a SM instead of trying to rework an entire class which most likely won't happen anyway and it will save you time writing essays on the forums.
I talked to many knights, and they all shared my opinion. Believe me, i'm not alone. Most knights wishing to play exclusively for the benefit of the group, playing with the shield (Dirty Tricks tactic and more survival). In addition, my suggestion for the aura to reduce healing really diversify the arsenal of any knight.
As 80 RR Knight i'm against idea that your proposed.
And what exactly do you not like about my proposal?
Duis - Chosen 79
Tobiasx - KotBS 70

kkprfx

Post#163 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:20 pm

Don't litter the patch notes with your "I want my dmg ****" mate.
Gabber

WARChosen

Post#164 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:13 pm

Spoiler:
Tobias26 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:15 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:00 pm
Giving 2h KOBS more damage is definitely something worth exploring at the cost of significant utility/defensive capabilities. Expanding on their Elemental damage stuff seems the most natural, and I know several posters have contributed some cool ideas already. Maybe make a suggestion (if you haven't already done so), and we could read it over.
Thats realy easy. Knight with 2h weapon should be more offence, than 1h tank, right? So, need to add shield requirement for the most powerfull tank ability (viligance). But if devs will do this - buff the attacking abilities of a knight must be very serious. I would suggest something like the following.
1. Remove base damage reduction from Slice Through tactic (maybe with range or Crippling Blow damage reduction)
or
remove that tactic from the game and adds a tactic like Chosen's Feed on the Weary, but "good orientation'. Something like "your Shining Blow skill also increase your morale gained by X in second for Y seconds" or "your Shining Blow skill also increase your and your group morale gained by X in second for Y seconds". Or the same, but for the Arcing Swing (will be better, because then 1h knight will not be able to use that tactic).
2. Overpowered swing tactic shouls just add 15% crit to knight, like a Chosen's Opressing Blows tactic.
3. Maybe add strike that increases the protective characteristics, such as Chosen's Suppression or Opposition (with 2h weapon requirements maybe).
4. Maybe rework Now's our chance aura (now its useless - tank never attack healer) like a chosen's Discordant turbulence.
OMG another order cry ''GIVE MORE DM" because i 67rr KOBS with full vanq defensive set and wanna kill everyone with 1 button. Are you blind ?? or you wanna just switch easy game to be more easier ???? because i thing you are to lazy to achieve this op KOBS dm why because you have tools to do that DM like "Precision Strike" 25% ignore armor this is insta cast no CD !! and what next "Runefag" give you 240 Weapon skill so another 17% ignore armor !!! sooo 1 tactic + 1 abillity = 42% ignore armor what do you need more??? and i don't mention the easiest set to get for dps KOBS "Beastlord" do you know 6 piece bonus corrosion debuff 960 armor !! or harder to achieve but it worth for dps KOBS "redeye" 6 piece bonus corrosion 1080 armor debuff !!!! The devs give you sets to do that DM AHHH yes 1 moral 1056 armor debuff !!!!!! so don't lie about KOBS dm and get off from chosen because people like you will ruin this game.
User clearly has no idea what he is talking about.

oaliaen

Post#165 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:33 pm

I would endorse Warchosen if it had the option.

WARChosen

Post#166 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:24 pm

haha you want tell me that KOBS can't reach 40%+ armor penetration + beastlord 960 debuff armor or redeye 1080 debuff armor + 1 moral 1056 debuf armor and still they cry because they have no DM look at this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZXufhsPUs4
then look how he https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebshV2Ydhpk can fight 3 vs 1 with no problem and you wanna buff him nice joke

DanielWinner

Post#167 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:02 pm

WARChosen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:24 pm
haha you want tell me that KOBS can't reach 40%+ armor penetration + beastlord 960 debuff armor or redeye 1080 debuff armor + 1 moral 1056 debuf armor and still they cry because they have no DM look at this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZXufhsPUs4
then look how he https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebshV2Ydhpk can fight 3 vs 1 with no problem and you wanna buff him nice joke
Yeah, you know literally nothing about actual game. First video — footage of several hits, wow. Second video — it’s a reflect 3rd tree kotbs that OUTLIVES his target, it basically deals so mediocre direct damage himself that he has to rely on dots and Shield of the sun — it’s an elemental damage build (I’ve talked to this kotbs a lot) so it has nothing with penetration. It illustrates again that you know nothing. Show me at least one 6v6 video where dps kotbs, even sacrificing all utility it has, reaches good numbers as offensive tank (look at SM’s or offensive IB’s damage, knight will be a joke).
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

GoshDarn
Banned

Post#168 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:35 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:02 pm
WARChosen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:24 pm
Yeah, you know literally nothing about actual game. First video — footage of several hits, wow. Second video — it’s a reflect 3rd tree kotbs that OUTLIVES his target, it basically deals so mediocre direct damage himself that he has to rely on dots and Shield of the sun — it’s an elemental damage build (I’ve talked to this kotbs a lot) so it has nothing with penetration. It illustrates again that you know nothing. Show me at least one 6v6 video where dps kotbs, even sacrificing all utility it has, reaches good numbers as offensive tank (look at SM’s or offensive IB’s damage, knight will be a joke).
True. On my Sorc I see 2h IB and SM, probably want to detaunt them or move. 2h Knight you can literally just detaunt and ignore Lol often times kill them too if they have a 2hander.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Ads
GoshDarn
Banned

Post#169 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:38 pm

Morale pump tactic "Glorious Carnage" still broken for Sorc I think. It has been maybe 2-3 months now.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

hammerhead

Post#170 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:59 pm

Stuckhammer online age of onebuttonchoppas

ImageImage

Click here to watch on YouTube
(\|)o0(|/)