Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 12/01/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Skullgrin

Re: Patch Notes 12/01/2019

Post#61 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:00 pm

Interesting changes, however I do have concerns about the Raze/Distracting Bellow swap. I've always looked at Distracting Bellow as being useless due to the 30 ft. range. Tanks aren't really worried about the damage from the guys right in front of them, it is the ranged damage that really kills you off. And at 30 ft. that morale won't affect any damage coming from the back line. Besides that, how much of a bellow can it really be if it can only be heard 30 ft. away? :P

Would have much preferred to see Impenetrable Armor swapped for Raze, as it sits now I'll probably not be using a M2 very often and just hoping I survive long enough to get to M3 .
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
SilentMorbus

Post#62 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:08 pm

Raze is now a lvl 3 morale...lol,just lol

Twohandernoob

Post#63 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:17 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:41 pm buff choppa ? any plans ?
With choppa pull, choppa is the consensus most overpowered class in the current meta , insane dps and warband utility, tips the scales heavily in favour of destro.

Needs nerf to bring into line tbh.

tionblack

Post#64 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:17 pm

Thank you for giving WH/WE charge.Appritiated.Any plans on revamping choppa mid tree ? Like slayer?

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Sulorie

Post#65 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:00 pm Interesting changes, however I do have concerns about the Raze/Distracting Bellow swap. I've always looked at Distracting Bellow as being useless due to the 30 ft. range. Tanks aren't really worried about the damage from the guys right in front of them, it is the ranged damage that really kills you off. And at 30 ft. that morale won't affect any damage coming from the back line. Besides that, how much of a bellow can it really be if it can only be heard 30 ft. away? :P

Would have much preferred to see Impenetrable Armor swapped for Raze, as it sits now I'll probably not be using a M2 very often and just hoping I survive long enough to get to M3 .
The effect of Distracting Bellow works on 30ft around a target up to 100ft away. Target the DD in backline and they will deal less damage to you and all others.
Dying is no option.

SunEater

Post#66 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:40 pm

every **** time! patch comes out. lets just uninstall everything, clear all the folders and **** out and fresh install. AGAIN. go through all the hassle of setting everything up and getting it to run. AGAIN. just so when we get another patch patch. i can do it. AGAIN! this is starting to sound like a rock song. "can ya do ittt agggaaaaaain!"

Skullgrin

Post#67 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:42 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:27 pm The effect of Distracting Bellow works on 30ft around a target up to 100ft away. Target the DD in backline and they will deal less damage to you and all others.

Huh, the tooltip for that hasn't ever mentioned that it can be used on targets 100 ft. away. Learn something new every day, I guess. :lol:

Still a bit of a pain in the ass, having to swap to a back line target to use the ability effectively. Really wish there was some way to prioritize what targets are chosen when tab-targeting (better than the few options available now - would really like the ability to completely remove pets and engineer stuff from being targeted at all), it would make these kinds of things easier to manage.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88

Mistweaver

Post#68 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:42 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:27 pm
Skullgrin wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:00 pm Interesting changes, however I do have concerns about the Raze/Distracting Bellow swap. I've always looked at Distracting Bellow as being useless due to the 30 ft. range. Tanks aren't really worried about the damage from the guys right in front of them, it is the ranged damage that really kills you off. And at 30 ft. that morale won't affect any damage coming from the back line. Besides that, how much of a bellow can it really be if it can only be heard 30 ft. away? :P

The effect of Distracting Bellow works on 30ft around a target up to 100ft away. Target the DD in backline and they will deal less damage to you and all others.
If you don’t know this then you probably don’t use AP pots with flee either
KOTBS - Tariann
RP - Thoromir
WH - Parity
SHAM - Fitbit
DOK - Lanlorien

Ads
Sulorie

Post#69 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:44 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:42 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:27 pm The effect of Distracting Bellow works on 30ft around a target up to 100ft away. Target the DD in backline and they will deal less damage to you and all others.

Huh, the tooltip for that hasn't ever mentioned that it can be used on targets 100 ft. away. Learn something new every day, I guess. :lol:

Still a bit of a pain in the ass, having to swap to a back line target to use the ability effectively. Really wish there was some way to prioritize what targets are chosen when tab-targeting (better than the few options available now - would really like the ability to completely remove pets and engineer stuff from being targeted at all), it would make these kinds of things easier to manage.
Read the tooltip more carefully. :lol:
As all other classes with single detaunt have to find the one DD with most dmg in order to detaunt, tanks have to find the right target for this skill too. :)
Dying is no option.

Skullgrin

Post#70 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:46 pm

Mistweaver wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:42 pm If you don’t know this then you probably don’t use AP pots with flee either

Lol, I do that all the time to catch ranged dps when solo. As I said the tooltip doesn't mention a range, therefore I assumed it was something you had to be next to someone to use.

Sulorie wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:44 pm Read the tooltip more carefully. :lol:
As all other classes with single detaunt have to find the one DD with most dmg in order to detaunt, tanks have to find the right target for this skill too. :)

Ok, now I see it, was looking at the description text and not the stuff above it. :lol:

My point about targeting still holds though, its a pain to use effectively. You know of any addon that allows morale abilities to added to your hotbar? Doing that and then making a macro might make the whole process easier. :P
Last edited by Skullgrin on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88