Recent Topics

Ads

Problem with attacking a keep - artillery blocking the way.

Let's talk about... everything else
fagio1989

Re: HOW TO DEFEND A KEEP - ORDER USERS ONLY

Post#11 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:57 pm

Manatikik wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:49 pm Alright I havent done a real keep siege in quite a while and maybe i'm missing something but cant you just ignore the third floor if people are doing that?
From the Third floor they can target and do AOE with Bright Wizards.

We are outnumbered always + Lord Inc + 2x Order Third Floor + Using exploits.
We have to clean or u wipe.

Ads
szejoza

Post#12 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:58 pm

Tbf if you are outnumbered shouldnt you be on defense? You are just being lured so they can farm on you
Spoiler:

kekkers

Post#13 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:59 pm

Manatikik wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:49 pm Alright I havent done a real keep siege in quite a while and maybe i'm missing something but cant you just ignore the third floor if people are doing that?
im pretty sure its still an exploit
GM of <Two Weeks>
80 WE/WH | 81 KotBS | 76 Sorc | 71 Choppa | 60 Zeal/Sham/AM | 51 BW | 56 WL | 53 RP
twitch.tv/kekkerss

Wam

Post#14 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:03 pm

seen destro do similar before ... usually just move it to the side if you see someone be a idiot or "cheap"
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

fagio1989

Post#15 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:05 pm

szejoza wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:58 pm Tbf if you are outnumbered shouldnt you be on defense? You are just being lured so they can farm on you
You are just telling a lot of bullshits with no reason so it's the first and last time I answer you.

Impara a stare al mondo invece di fare il maestro sui giochi, che tanto della tua opinione non ce ne frega un cazzo.

Peace =)

CountTalabecland

Post#16 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:06 pm

It is still an exploit or it should be. This nonsense of putting siege or rams wherever in a keep should be prevented. If you don’t clear third floor, the enemy will kill or target whoever is tanking lord or they just roll the same cannon down the step and shoot the blob on the lord. Ik this game isn’t about realism but people firing artillery into their own keep from inside the keep? Come on thats cheap
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

szejoza

Post#17 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:12 pm

fagio1989 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:05 pm Impara a stare al mondo invece di fare il maestro sui giochi, che tanto della tua opinione non ce ne frega un cazzo.
So stronk words
Not as stronk as your superb tactics with attacking keep while being outnumbered I guess
Spoiler:

peterthepan3

Post#18 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:19 pm

RvR banter

Ads
kekkers

Post#19 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:41 pm

szejoza wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:12 pm
fagio1989 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:05 pm Impara a stare al mondo invece di fare il maestro sui giochi, che tanto della tua opinione non ce ne frega un cazzo.
So stronk words
Not as stronk as your superb tactics with attacking keep while being outnumbered I guess
so my guess is youre one of those kids hiding behind the cannon on third floor lol
GM of <Two Weeks>
80 WE/WH | 81 KotBS | 76 Sorc | 71 Choppa | 60 Zeal/Sham/AM | 51 BW | 56 WL | 53 RP
twitch.tv/kekkerss

Zaxxond

Post#20 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:43 pm

I've seen this done on both sides. Just make rams and siege available to be attacked by AoE again. Problem solved. Thank the cheaters.

Send me my mount for solution. Thanks - Drow sucks too.

Zaxxy