Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bignusty

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#591 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:02 pm

Dalgrimar wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:16 pm What i allways run.
RoR.builders - Black Orc
At rr50 take rock'ard.
Tactics for sc's and smallscale: syg, gs, gabc, loudmouth
tactics for rvr if you dont have defensive gear or when its super duper zergy and you have proper dps in your grp: rugged, im da biggest, gabc and juggernaut.
You allways want to stance dance between Da biggest and Da Greenest war below depending on situation so make sure to keybind both.

For sc's i run full dominator + bl cloak jewel + pocket.
I allways use the winds impervious jewelry set.
I run full armor talis and 2-3 ini talis.
rr i am 2x FS, 20 points ini, full parry, 3x disrupt and 1x QE. (i think)
RvR i use 4 conq and 2x piece shoulder helmet set.
How many toughness you have Dalgri ?

Ads
Dalgrimar

Post#592 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:26 am

315 unbuffed
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

tazdingo

Post#593 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:46 am

does anyone know what the da toughest wounds buff is at 13pt/15pt in tree pls?
is we'z bigger worth taking these days or is it best to just get waaaaaagh + tactic?

Collateral

Post#594 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:38 pm

tazdingo wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:46 am does anyone know what the da toughest wounds buff is at 13pt/15pt in tree pls?
is we'z bigger worth taking these days or is it best to just get waaaaaagh + tactic?
Iirc max is 42 wounds. We'z bigger is hardly worth taking, especially in wbs. The duration is far too short for any kind of effect on rvr battles, but if it was longer smaller groups could easily abuse it. Hard stuff to balance. Waaaaagh with tactic is basically a must have now for efficient bombing.

tazdingo

Post#595 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:21 pm

Collateral wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:38 pm
tazdingo wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:46 am does anyone know what the da toughest wounds buff is at 13pt/15pt in tree pls?
Iirc max is 42 wounds. We'z bigger is hardly worth taking, especially in wbs. The duration is far too short for any kind of effect on rvr battles, but if it was longer smaller groups could easily abuse it. Hard stuff to balance. Waaaaagh with tactic is basically a must have now for efficient bombing.
is that a widely held view? i can see how its current state is almost impossible to balance and i'm wondering if it's wise to plan a build that goes all the way up toughest in the hope that the 13pt will, in the not too distant future, be worth taking

waaagh certainly seems great now but i wanna give the off meta heal build a proper go

Collateral

Post#596 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:41 pm

tazdingo wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:21 pm
Collateral wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:38 pm
is that a widely held view? i can see how its current state is almost impossible to balance and i'm wondering if it's wise to plan a build that goes all the way up toughest in the hope that the 13pt will, in the not too distant future, be worth taking

waaagh certainly seems great now but i wanna give the off meta heal build a proper go
I can only speak for myself, but from my (rather extensive) wb experience and knowing how hectic rvr gets, I will always take waaagh over wez bigger in their current form. You just can't rely on it and predict things because the margin of error is too small, and that's because of the short duration. You can't pop it and then drop morales, people will never drop them at the exact same time. Plus you have to take into account the gcd, which is about 1.3 seconds afaik. So when you pop the ability, you have about 1.5 seconds to use morales. In that short period of time the whole group has to use them theoretically for it to be effective. That is virtually imposible. Probably it's best if it stayed that way, because otherwise it would be like the old RD meta everyone used to run for uninterruptable morale bombs. I can understand why devs don't want that back.

I don't know what they would have to do to make it worth taking honestly. For small scale tanking it's probably not super bad, maybe if you run some kiting groups. But you would need aoe snare also.

tazdingo

Post#597 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:47 pm

Collateral wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:41 pm snip
damn, that kinda goes out of the window then

final question, was da greenest buffed at some point? i vaguely remember reading that the res/armour buffs are now unique and stacked with pots, but i could be getting that confused with sm changes. do waaaaagh BOs usually run their fully buffed da greenest now or still stick with da biggest anyway?

Collateral

Post#598 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:01 pm

You pretty much always want to use the biggest in wbs. Greenest doesn't stack with pots. Chosens job is resists, and everyone should have an armour potion. Those two things make the greenest useless. Sure if you max out the tree the armour buff will be slightly bigger than the 660 potion, but it's not even 50% bigger. You should only run it if you don't have a chosen, but even then shaman has a resist buff also. So yea, the greenest is in a pretty rough state.

Ads
tazdingo

Post#599 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:06 pm

black orc seems to be in a weird state. especially the bellows, they just don't seem to line up at all with what the trees would point you towards doing. why is the turtle ability at the top of brawler? thanks for the help either way

Gangan

Post#600 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:29 am

tazdingo wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:47 pm
Collateral wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:41 pm snip
damn, that kinda goes out of the window then

final question, was da greenest buffed at some point? i vaguely remember reading that the res/armour buffs are now unique and stacked with pots, but i could be getting that confused with sm changes. do waaaaagh BOs usually run their fully buffed da greenest now or still stick with da biggest anyway?
At 9 Points (taking NidF) it buffs 321 resi and 841 armor, going up to 13 Points (taking Waaaaagh!) it buffs 340 resi and 940 armor and maxed out it buffs 378resi and 990 armor.

Eventhough those buffs don't stack with others or pots, it still boosts the defens of your grp. Most People run with a 660 armor pot and you don't always have a Chosen with resi-aura or a sham in your grp, especially in pug wbs.
I try to switch between greenest and biggest depending on the situation. While charging towards the enemy or if the my grp gets under presure I will use da greenest to buff the defense (the armor buff is almost nonstop up). When I'm right at the front and bashing into the enemy I 'll switch to da biggest.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald