Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Taz83

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics v1.02 - Reshade 3.4.0

Post#471 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:59 pm

working great but when i start the game it says a new update at reshad.me

can anyone tell me how to do the update

Ads
Kahbooz

Post#472 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:38 pm

Does this only work with ReShade 3.4? Because I can only download 4.0 and while ReShade itself installs properly, the preset doesn't appear in the option when in-game.

Sildur

Post#473 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:33 am

Taz83 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:59 pm working great but when i start the game it says a new update at reshad.me
can anyone tell me how to do the update
No need to update, it runs fine on 3.4, updating it might break things.
Kahbooz wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:38 pm Does this only work with ReShade 3.4? Because I can only download 4.0 and while ReShade itself installs properly, the preset doesn't appear in the option when in-game.
My package already comes with reshade so you don't have to download or install anything else, updating reshade manually is not recommended as it might breaks things.

Kahbooz

Post#474 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:25 pm

[/quote]
My package already comes with reshade so you don't have to download or install anything else, updating reshade manually is not recommended as it might breaks things.
[/quote]

Hey Sildur! Thanks for answering so quickly!
So if your package already includes the Reshade programm, how does the install work exactly? When I just unpacked your RAR file into the folder nothing happened. Only when I also installed Reshade and hooked it up with both the war.exe and the launcher.exe the reshade menu showed up and I could load your preset.
Sorry if my questions seem dumb or whatever. I'm just trying to figure out if I did something completely wrong.

Sildur

Post#475 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Kahbooz wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:25 pm Hey Sildur! Thanks for answering so quickly!
So if your package already includes the Reshade programm, how does the install work exactly? When I just unpacked your RAR file into the folder nothing happened. Only when I also installed Reshade and hooked it up with both the war.exe and the launcher.exe the reshade menu showed up and I could load your preset.
Sorry if my questions seem dumb or whatever. I'm just trying to figure out if I did something completely wrong.
If all files are placed correctly it should just work by booting the game.. (dinput8.dll, reshade.dll, reshade.ini and reshade folder)

diabetic007

Post#476 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Does this work with Intel graphics also?

Kahbooz

Post#477 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:07 am

Sildur wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:24 pm
Kahbooz wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:25 pm Hey Sildur! Thanks for answering so quickly!
If all files are placed correctly it should just work by booting the game.. (dinput8.dll, reshade.dll, reshade.ini and reshade folder)
So literally just unpack your rar.folder into the folder that the war.exe is in and it should run? Cause that didn't happen when I did it...

Dalgrimar

Post#478 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:22 am

I got access denied :/
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Ads
Fenris78

Post#479 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:08 am

Kahbooz wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:07 am
Sildur wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:24 pm
So literally just unpack your rar.folder into the folder that the war.exe is in and it should run? Cause that didn't happen when I did it...
It may not work with win7 without replacing the dinput8.dll by the win7 compatible's one (check the previous page of this topic, Sildur gave the dl link).

But anyway yes, just place the 3 files alongside your launcher and war64.exe, and the reshade folder in the same game installation directory to make reshade to launch.

Xergon

Post#480 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:19 am

so how this mod affect performance in big scale battles ?
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube