Recent Topics

Ads

Order fabled inability to compete

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wonshot

Re: Order fabled inability to compete

Post#71 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:35 pm

Greenbeast wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:12 pm Ghost of D&D in this thread? I thought NRM beat last signs of life from you.
Balanceteam did that, not any destro guild.

You can only play BW comp for so long till you fall asleep

NRM did improve nicely back, and succesfully recruited, when that video was recorded (same week as we had BW M2 nerfed and aoe WL removed)

Apart from that, you know how things went down in the lakes 8-)

#Edit Also your comment about us zerging with the Wedsday handholders is far from true. We played Tuesdays and Thursdays, to avoid that disgusting behavior of adding more numbers when losing evennumbers. Sure we lost fights outnumbered or evennumbers, but didnt coop with any of the other guilds (same cant be said for the guild you shamelessly try to advertice with your post. You barely did anything meaningful on your own)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Shalktonin

Post#72 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Acidic wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:58 pm
Luuca wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:54 pm I can translate for you guys. He said, "I got killed by a BW. Nerf BW."

So.. ya
No think you need language lessons. If you want to troll and add nothing go to some other place
No i'm pretty sure he accuratly translated it... I even looked it up to see if he was off...might have got a conjugation wrong in a place or two but he got the spirit of your message pretty well.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Sulorie

Post#73 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:17 pm

Out of interest, do order need BW level damage to kill destro? I mean, are destro classes doing more damage than all order damage dealers excluding BW(ignoring sorc here)?
Dying is no option.

Dammy095

Post#74 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:45 pm

and yet again 100 vs 190, NRM+Lutz vs whole order, gj Wam

Kragg

Post#75 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:00 pm

wonshot wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:35 pm

Fabricating your own myth again I see :D
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

nolofinwe1991

Post#76 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:29 pm

Aurandilaz u saw a video where P&P are half P&P with whatever setup just to fill grps and we were playing for 1.30 hour 20 ppl wb. Also we were totaly in chill mode with full breaks cause we almost had canceled our last rvr cause Grun couldnt attend, Our backup leader did gr8 job assuming our k/d at praag vs insane zerg. As for sorc dps since that concerns me since im a P&P Sorc, the time we left praag i was 2nd in kills while we were doing non stop unfair fights with numbers 1 against 3. So Aurandilaz u have no clue how good or bad are P&P assuming ur last post and i think u need to take a chillpill and stop acting like Alexander the Great to us plz
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 02.12..PNG
Last edited by nolofinwe1991 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Hythonia Sorc rr83 ~
~ Nolofinwe SM rr80 ~

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#77 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:15 pm

Acidic wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:47 pm Over the last three weeks we have been continually hearing ordercan compote with Destro because of xyz . Destro and I have applied the argument that they just lack lead and organization, devs have buffed them given back bw m2 and genraly bought the whole argument hook line and sinker even with order admitting Oder have significant disadvantage and with bw m2 thier logical mirror, soc is totally outclassed (out dosed without the m2 but with this the equation is one sided.
The whole balance model has been set at not pug vs pug so the rest of the classes that don’t fit the meta are irrelevant in the for balance model.
We have seen after d&d letf that tup can equally well stack BW and win, no rocket science thier but is this the model the balance is aimed at . Organized order WB wins vs Destro or is it something else ?
In my opinion. We need to buff some order classes but not to BW level, BW needs to be brought to soc level .
I would really love to send you on the live servers where 1 bw could defend solo a whole keep and his rain of fire was hitting for 1500 crit to a time there was no AOE cap and you could hit infinite enemies at the same time with aoe.

Booty

Post#78 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:22 pm

Xergon wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:30 am
Booty wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:14 am Sorcerers have a tactic that gives their aoes a knockback chance. Bright wizards have wildfire. This is fine. I quite like the class asymmetries. It makes this game interesting enough.
Yay, free immunity, bring them on !

If you have Backdraft as MeleeBomb BW u should delete your BW ;) probably same goes to Sorceress KB tactic - you want keep your enemy in AoE Damage not to kick him away... brain please use it.
Remember when you led warbands on your witch hunter? Those were the days.
#supportspacey

Ads
Luuca

Post#79 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:29 pm

just make all classes playable by both sides and call it done.

Greenbeast

Post#80 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:54 pm

wonshot wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:35 pm
Greenbeast wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:12 pm Ghost of D&D in this thread? I thought NRM beat last signs of life from you.

You can only play BW comp for so long till you fall asleep

NRM did improve nicely back, and succesfully recruited, when that video was recorded (same week as we had BW M2 nerfed and aoe WL removed)

Apart from that, you know how things went down in the lakes 8-)

#Edit Also your comment about us zerging with the Wedsday handholders is far from true. We played Tuesdays and Thursdays, to avoid that disgusting behavior of adding more numbers when losing evennumbers. Sure we lost fights outnumbered or evennumbers, but didnt coop with any of the other guilds (same cant be said for the guild you shamelessly try to advertice with your post. You barely did anything meaningful on your own)
In my original post is a video where the guild I'm trying shamelessly advertise bet you in open field without any help. You can come and challenge us any time you want. I don't mind losing to a good enemy.
It's not about zerging for me. It's about your attitude. But yeah see you in lakes.

P.s. I'm all up for any changes on order side that will make warband compositions more variable. There is no problems with bright wizards right now.