Recent Topics

Ads

Order fabled inability to compete

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
szejoza

Re: Order fabled inability to compete

Post#31 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:54 pm

another cherry picker :o
Spoiler:

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#32 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:43 pm

szejoza wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:54 pm another cherry picker :o

Not cherry picking, that's just the most recent example that I had a screen shot of on hand. However if you really want me to, I could go the opposite direction and say Bright Wizards absolutely need to be nerfed due to the fact that they are the only class that kills me more than I kill them...

My latest Deathblow class stats, obviously BW's are OP otherwise I'd be able to kill more of them... :lol:

The fact is most of the complaints about balance are generated by people that have been beaten by a better player/group/warband and they are looking for excuses as to why it happened. It's just easier to blame something beyond their control rather than ask what it was they were doing wrong.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Mystry
Suspended

Post#33 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:29 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:43 pm All that stuff
Chosen are more than a little ridiculous too, you know. It's not like BW is the only strong class in the game. I care way more about seeing a chosen than I do about seeing a bg or blorc, which is bad because it seems like 70% of all destro's tanks are goddamn chosens.

Glorian

Post#34 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:09 pm

Dammy095 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:55 am few days ago it was TUP+CNTK+BT+Invasion+Erihon+2 pug wb vs NRM + Lutz
just saying
I think I remember the day:

TUP had 12 players
Cntk 12
BT 18 with Party 3 only Dps
Invasion 18 around 7pm, 6 at 9pm.

None of the above mentioned in any form of premade setup.

@skullgrin:
SCs have nothing to do with the usability of a class in RvR. ;)

Skullgrin

Post#35 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:07 am

Mystry wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:29 pm Chosen are more than a little ridiculous too, you know. It's not like BW is the only strong class in the game. I care way more about seeing a chosen than I do about seeing a bg or blorc, which is bad because it seems like 70% of all destro's tanks are goddamn chosens.

Huh, I find it odd that you think Chosen is the tank to worry about - most of the time when someone asks in destro advice chat 'which tank should I play' most people say Black Orc first then Blackguard with Chosen hardly ever recommended. I just figured the reason for that is that they were better at tanking overall. Now that I think about it though, there do seem to be a lot more Chosen on most times.

Glorian wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:09 pm @skullgrin:
SCs have nothing to do with the usability of a class in RvR. ;)

Pft, a bomb group is a bomb group. Don't matter where they are, if played properly its insanely destructive. My point is that warband leaders need to adjust how they form up their groups and adjust how they play rather than just complaining on the forums that something is OP. I'd say that about 75% of the time that I've come across something in this game and thought 'this seems OP' and then taken time to experiment with builds, rotations and tactics - I've found that its really not that OP at all.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Mystry
Suspended

Post#36 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:44 am

Skullgrin wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:07 am
Huh, I find it odd that you think Chosen is the tank to worry about - most of the time when someone asks in destro advice chat 'which tank should I play' most people say Black Orc first then Blackguard with Chosen hardly ever recommended. I just figured the reason for that is that they were better at tanking overall. Now that I think about it though, there do seem to be a lot more Chosen on most times.
I think that because Chosens are ridiculously strong just by standing there. No one recommends playing them because they are boring and brainless to play, yet they are clearly the strongest of all the destro tanks (which is dumb).

Mythrendir

Post#37 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:02 am

Acidic wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:47 pm Over the last three weeks we have been continually hearing ordercan compote with Destro because of xyz . Destro and I have applied the argument that they just lack lead and organization, devs have buffed them given back bw m2 and genraly bought the whole argument hook line and sinker even with order admitting Oder have significant disadvantage and with bw m2 thier logical mirror, soc is totally outclassed (out dosed without the m2 but with this the equation is one sided.
The whole balance model has been set at not pug vs pug so the rest of the classes that don’t fit the meta are irrelevant in the for balance model.
We have seen after d&d letf that tup can equally well stack BW and win, no rocket science thier but is this the model the balance is aimed at . Organized order WB wins vs Destro or is it something else ?
In my opinion. We need to buff some order classes but not to BW level, BW needs to be brought to soc level .
No offence to you my good sir or ma’am but this post is either a trolling attempt or is simply demonstrating a high degree of apathy and ignorance on a factual problematic situation that is in dire need of correction for sake of the server’s prosperity and survival.

The Devs are clearly in the know of problems they need to address to balance the server (i.e. priority list) and shall hopefully seek to address in the coming weeks/months. After all, the advantage on this game is that most devs actually play the game .

On such a preface I sense a Lock disturbance in the force. Goodday!

rocc

Post#38 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:08 am

Skullgrin wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:43 pm My latest Deathblow class stats, obviously BW's are OP otherwise I'd be able to kill more of them... :lol
Respect for my brother in arms. It's a good leason.
Rather than whining, studies our qualities, decrease our weaknesses, know his ennemies, build a team and especially play effectively in this team.

Ads
Einherja

Post#39 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:35 am

Can we please nerf the nerf about nerfing the nerfs ?

DanielWinner

Post#40 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:39 am

Moving it to Off Topic.

Will keep it open a bit longer for final last words.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha