Recent Topics

Ads

Order fabled inability to compete

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Acidic

Order fabled inability to compete

Post#1 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:47 pm

Over the last three weeks we have been continually hearing ordercan compote with Destro because of xyz . Destro and I have applied the argument that they just lack lead and organization, devs have buffed them given back bw m2 and genraly bought the whole argument hook line and sinker even with order admitting Oder have significant disadvantage and with bw m2 thier logical mirror, soc is totally outclassed (out dosed without the m2 but with this the equation is one sided.
The whole balance model has been set at not pug vs pug so the rest of the classes that don’t fit the meta are irrelevant in the for balance model.
We have seen after d&d letf that tup can equally well stack BW and win, no rocket science thier but is this the model the balance is aimed at . Organized order WB wins vs Destro or is it something else ?
In my opinion. We need to buff some order classes but not to BW level, BW needs to be brought to soc level .

Ads
Luuca

Re: Order fabled inability to compete

Post#2 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:54 pm

I can translate for you guys. He said, "I got killed by a BW. Nerf BW."

So.. ya

Acidic

Post#3 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:58 pm

Luuca wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:54 pm I can translate for you guys. He said, "I got killed by a BW. Nerf BW."

So.. ya
No think you need language lessons. If you want to troll and add nothing go to some other place

Zaxxond

Post#4 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:03 pm

Luuca wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:54 pm I can translate for you guys. He said, "I got killed by a BW. Nerf BW."

So.. ya
What he is saying is to make all the BW abilities corp damage like all of Sorcs abilities are spirit damage. I for one support this request.

Then both classes will be inline with each other.

Luuca

Post#5 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Acidic wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:58 pm

So.. ya
No think you need language lessons. If you want to troll and add nothing go to some other place
I know your assessment of Orders ability to compete in ORvR is flawed because you didn't even touch upon the WL Nerf, the SM Nerf, the SW nerf (M2 as well) not the fact that Slayers still have a DI nerf and SL nerf.. SO ya.. we have BWs. That about ALL we got on Order. GTFO of here with this biased crap. I play both sides and Destro is the clear winner in the overall class synergy and class completeness category. Order has no real frontline ATM.

Acidic

Post#6 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:03 pm

So.. ya
What he is saying is to make all the BW abilities corp damage like all of Sorcs abilities are spirit damage. I for one support this request.

Well I appreciate the first posters attempt to translate the post to the rfolk that have reading issues. Unfortunately by the last post is appears the mark was missed.
This post does not support Destro over orde
This post does not support unbalance
This post suggests some order buffs in replacement for bw alignment with dps output with soc including morals

We see clearly a WB stacked with bw and run properly can steam roll nearly anything but yet stacked WB of order without such bw stacking get steam rolled.
Change it up and get rid of the bw crutch so proper balance can be given and for god sake dump the min/max elitisime balance model

Skullgrin

Post#7 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:53 pm

Holy crap is it Friday already?? I haven't even got my popcorn ready...

Okay... GO!
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Luuca

Post#8 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:07 am

Acidic wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:17 pm

So.. ya

Well I appreciate the first posters attempt to translate the post to the rfolk that have reading issues. Unfortunately by the last post is appears the mark was missed.
This post suggests some order buffs in replacement for bw alignment with dps output with soc including morals

We see clearly a WB stacked with bw and run properly can steam roll nearly anything but yet stacked WB of order without such bw stacking get steam rolled.
Change it up and get rid of the bw crutch so proper balance can be given and for god sake dump the min/max elitisime balance model
SO lemme get this straight....

You admit that BW stacking is the ONLY way Order WBs can roll over Destro.

So you want to "make BWs equal to sorcs" for fairness.

But you want other buffs to Order (unspecified)

But you are sure you want "BW equal to Sorc" because fairness.

So no.. N O NO NO Order WB (currently) can beat Destro.

I see. Clear now. No bias.

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#9 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:08 am

Oh yeah, and this...

Sounds good to me, let the nerf bombing run commence!

Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Acidic

Post#10 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:33 am

Luuca wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:07 am
Acidic wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:17 pm

SO lemme get this straight....

..spam ...

So no.. N O NO NO Order WB (currently) can beat Destro.

I see. Clear now. No bias.
And yet iits real, see TUP and D&as not rocket science
So despite reality go on in your happy land, it’s a game after all or simply L2P and optimize according to the balance model, which I despise and what the post is directed at.