Recent Topics

Ads

Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Glorian

Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Post#1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Tromm,
over the last weeks we have collected several builds and guides from some dwarf top players on this server.
Main Focus is RvR but you will also find tips and abilities which are usefull in small scale.

The document is a work in progress as I still need to add the DPS Runepriest into it.
The Bitterstone Thunderers Handbook

So for every Ironbreaker, Runepriest, Slayer or Engineer this Handbook is a good starting point to get into your class with its changes on the RoR Server. The Veterans out there might differ one some points, and nowadays you get another set of gear. Still most of it is true and valid, and will stay true and valid.
So start reading dawi, destro doesn't sleep so we need to get better each day.

And if you are confused, this is not a Roleplay guide, this kron is about killing destro, nothing less.

Ads
Bowldancer

Re: Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Post#2 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Beautifully made. Good read.
I love it. Thank you !
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Skullgrin

Re: Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Post#3 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Wow, now that is very, very amazing and impressive. Definitely going to have to read through this just to get a look at the tactics that Dwarfs use.

Oh, did you add in a section on the solo Dwarf Engineers natural habitat, which is hiding in a bush? If not, you should consider it. :P

Seriously though, nice work!
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Glorian

Post#4 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:03 pm

Update on editing, formating, double entries.

Fallenkezef

Post#5 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:06 pm

The 2h Ironbreaker section has definitely given me foo for thought
Alea iacta est

Glorian

Post#6 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:31 am

Korhadreth wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:20 am
Skullgrin wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:55 pm Wow, now that is very, very amazing and impressive. Definitely going to have to read through this just to get a look at the tactics that Dwarfs use.
Oh, did you add in a section on the solo Dwarf Engineers natural habitat, which is hiding in a bush? If not, you should consider it. :P
Seriously though, nice work!
Still trying to secure a deal with David Attenborough to narrate the lives of engineers and their habitat.
Positioning and hideouts are not something you write in a guide. You learn it in the field with the sniper squad. ;)

madrocks
Suspended

Post#7 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:34 am

Killer, you just rocked the guide.
Bumping this.
Lutz

Greywolfamakir

Post#8 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Its an awesome guide. Thank you very much for create it, it helps a lot.

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Greywolfamakir wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:47 pm Its an awesome guide. Thank you very much for create it, it helps a lot.
Thanks lad.
I was just informed that some of the links into the RoR builder doesn't work.
I think it has to do with the recent changes of it. So we need maybe to make out of the links screenshots. And I need to recover the Kegsniper Builds out of my brain.

szejoza

Post#10 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:21 pm

I really like 'The dwarf ramen' on p.8
Spoiler: