Recent Topics

Ads

MVP Event Official Guide

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grunbag
Former Staff

MVP Event Official Guide

Post#1 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:24 pm

How do I queue for city scenarios ?
- Do the masks event quest and receive the basic mask. Once you wearing it you can queue to scenario). You need to wear any mask with orange color name.

Where does mask drop ?
- 3 mask drop from player kills in city scenarios
- 3 mask drop from player kill in ORvR
- 1 mask is given as reward in masks event quest
- 1 mask drop in city pq gold bag (goreslake pq)

What bonus masks give?
- Mask give you a passive renown and XP bonus , and each mask have a special and unique ability. More the mask is rare , more the ability is powerful.
Spoiler:
Daemon Mask Abilities

Each mask grants a different ability while wearing it for the duration of the Live Event. These show up as clickable abilities similar to the Zealot/Rune Priest buffs. Some are better than others. Here’s the list:

Introspection (Delicate Silver Mask) – While the Daemon Moon is risen, instantly grants you a 1/4 Morale bar. (10 minute cooldown)

Fixating Gaze (Gaping Skull Mask) – (Only usable on Allied Players) While the Daemon Moon is Risen, the target of this ability will be immune to damage from normal damaging abilities for the next 10 seconds. This effect will end if the caster is interrupted before the duration is over. Target can only be affected by one Fixating Gaze every 2 minutes. (10 second cast, 10 minute cooldown)

Rain of Squigs (Leather Mask of the Gobbo) – An area 30 feet around the feet of your target is infused with the power of Squigs for 20 seconds. Your enemies will suffer 120 damage every 2 seconds while they are within the area. (10 minute cooldown)

Plague (Face of the Unborn) – While the Daemon Moon is risen, instills a plague on the target dealing 1200 damage over the next 10 seconds, then spreads to another target within 65 feet. The ability will spread a total of 5 times after the initial application. (10 minute cooldown)

Unstable Change (Leather Face) – Passive bonus is: While the Daemon Moon is risen, each ability activation will increase damage done and healing done by 1%. Stackable up to 5 times. Clickable ability is: While the Daemon Moon is risen, you release your built up Coming Change power and applies the bonuses to everyone within 30 feet. (10 minute cooldown)

Bloodletter Frenzy (Bloodletter mask) - Increase your speed by 25% and your heal and damage by 10% for the next 10 sec (10 min cooldown)

Pain and Pleasure (Meatcleaver’s Mask) – While the Daemon Moon is risen, afflicts the target with an aura of seductive energy for the next 10 seconds, after the duration elapses deals 1200 damage to targets within 30 feet and heals targets within 30 feet of the caster for 1800 health. (10 minute cooldown)

Hellfire (Face-Eater’s Mask) – Passive bonus is: While the Daemon Moon is risen, each attack that deals critical damage will increase critical chance by 1%. Stackable up to 5 times. Clickable ability is: While the Daemon Moon is risen, you sacrifice yourself to deal 300 damage to all targets within 30 feet and the Hellfire continues to burn the targets, dealing 240 damage every 2 seconds for the next 30 seconds. (This literally kills you by blowing you up and then spreading a dot on all nearby enemies.) (10 minute cooldown)
How do I get my statue in my capital ?
- every time you score 100 points in city scenario (win or lose) you get a MVP token . Best players of each career will have their statues in the city each week. (Classement based on token per class, one statue per class)

How do I get the event items?
- complete the mask quest to receive the basic 15 days event item . For the best event item, drop a purple bag in the city pq to receive a 4 days event item with better stats.

How do I get event jewel ?
- Complete the Marked for Death Quest (repeatable)

How do I mark for death a player ?
-complete marked monster quest line and receive the Vendetta vial, use the vial inside the city scenario to mark for death your target .

I am dropping seret Vendetta list item, what is this for ?
- Once you collected 100 Secret vendetta list , talk to conspirator hidden in the city scenario and receive the King’s lord tale.

I am dropping murder dague , what is this for ?
- once you collected 10 murder dague , clic on big mounted skull in city scenario to receive the event buffs

How do I share Kings tale and lords tale ?
- Use your granted ability “Share the tale” on a friendly target to buff him. Time to help your realm mates.
-
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Ads
WuRRzAg

Re: MVP Event Official Guide

Post#2 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:24 pm

I've received the basic Msk from the Quest in capital (Plague one), but its name is grey not orange, and I'm not able to join the event Scenarios.

Any advice?
Pizzashield - BO RR 80+
Pizzaheals - DoK RR 80+
Pizzabomb - Sorc RR 70+
Pizzachops - Choppa RR 70+

More Pizza are coming for ya Q(-.-Q)

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#3 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:32 pm

There was an issue with scenario during patch . We are patching them again now

WuRRzAg

Post#4 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:50 pm

Thanks a lot!!
Pizzashield - BO RR 80+
Pizzaheals - DoK RR 80+
Pizzabomb - Sorc RR 70+
Pizzachops - Choppa RR 70+

More Pizza are coming for ya Q(-.-Q)

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#5 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:09 pm

Is with it meant to be the Altdorf SC through the queue or do we really have to Siege Altdorf itself ? because i can`t queue for the SC?

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#6 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:16 pm

y'oull just have to queue for Altdorf war quarter scenario or The underscroft scenario when it will be patched

zolio
Community Management

Post#7 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:45 pm

These quest are almost impossible for a sub lv 40 . How am I supposed to complete these quests ? Yes I have tried not possible at lv 35 and forget trying to get a group when lv 40 can solo easy. Same goes for public quest I am not going to out damage a lv 40 player. Even in a war band I am not getting rolls due to lack of damage and dying in like 1 hit.

I am look for clarity how can i accomplish these task for this event ?

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:09 pm

this is a t4 event, however you can complete the quest with a level 40 or drop your mask in rvr or pq

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#9 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:38 pm

Grunbag wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:09 pm this is a t4 event, however you can complete the quest with a level 40 or drop your mask in rvr or pq
is it only city sc can get MVP token and use marked???other SC or RVR can???

Skullgrin

Post#10 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:38 pm
Grunbag wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:09 pm this is a t4 event, however you can complete the quest with a level 40 or drop your mask in rvr or pq
is it only city sc can get MVP token and use marked???other SC or RVR can???

I have used the mask abilities in ORvR, and you can mark players with the Vendetta Vial outside of the scenarios, however I didn't get quest credit after killing them. Therefore I believe the Vial is really only usable for credit in the scenarios. No idea on the MVP tokens though, I was only able to get into one of the city scenarios, and Torq did a server reset to fix RvR just as the scenario ended, so I'm not sure if I even got credit for playing in it. Do the MVP tokens appear in your bag, or are they just something that is tracked by the server?
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80