Recent Topics

Ads

HALLOWEEN EVENT : ZOMBOCALYPSE

Let's talk about... everything else
Ridduk

Re: HALLOWEEN EVENT : ZOMBOCALYPSE

Post#51 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:40 pm

I got booted from lotd on server restart before i could finish quest. Is there any way back in there? :)

Ads
Astoreyu

Post#52 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:33 pm

I dropped quest the ritual and took it again, but I´m not put to next queststep - reason: you are not zombified .
How do I become zombified again?

zgolec

Post#53 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:44 pm

I am in praag. Should prepare ritual... |I dont turn to zombie after talk with npc. Abandon quest and relog doesnt help... |Tried to do it normally... but then - 22lvl in praag is insta :| by mobs.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

kauyon1

Post#54 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:31 pm

I'm at the Ritual part of the quest. Says get scroll and talk to Bawon one last time. Got scroll but Bawon isn't talking.

Someone said that the portal in the cave should be going to LOTD but it only goes back to HP.

Onemantankwall

Post#55 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:35 pm

kauyon1 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:31 pm I'm at the Ritual part of the quest. Says get scroll and talk to Bawon one last time. Got scroll but Bawon isn't talking.

Someone said that the portal in the cave should be going to LOTD but it only goes back to HP.
Scroll should teleport you seems its buggy again
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Kordie

Post#56 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:19 am

Quest sequence was fine on my WE last night but seeing a bug on my DOK. When you click the 1st candy in norsca you lose the undead buff. Quest not completable solo as you die then have to rez normally in a camp.

Edit: Order bugged also. You dont get the undead buff on the 1st quest.

zgolec

Post#57 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:53 am

Any info on this?

edit: Menaged to sneak back to cave and npc,. |Zombie buff applied, all seems working fine.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

GoshDarn
Banned

Post#58 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:02 am

3 hours into the event quest, I hope you don't get all the fun, because I am about to run through T2 for a 4'th time due to bugs. The fun for me is probably saved into the last part just for me :) Hell yes.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Ads
Corlis

Post#59 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:45 pm

Order side questgiver is bugged again.

Disappeared from Grimmenahgen Barrows.

Please check
Anyuci - Witch elf
Lpt - Chosen

Orontes

Post#60 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:06 am

With the zombie quest, I can't see any of the candy on my area map? If I follow someone, they certainly exist and I can get them, but absent someone to follow, I am lost. I assume there is something that needs to be clicked to show their location, but I don't know what it is. From what I see as clickable options (tracker etc.) I have everything clicked, but still see nothing. What am I missing? Thanks for any help?