Recent Topics

Ads

Something I noticed on the forums

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wonshot

Re: Something I noticed on the forums

Post#51 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:33 am

Sulorie wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:22 am
wonshot wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:08 am but now imagine if order had interrupts like Mara has them. See what i did there 8-)
Actually order has it in theory with WL, they only have to wait for fixing their warband spec to give them proper aoe damage potential but they currently have aoe interrupt. ^^
Great, so your advice is to include a class that doesnt fit into an organized warband. I am glad people on destro side are slowly realizing how little tools Order have available and how unbalanced the warband fights are. But yeah we just "have to wait" 6weeks and counting bro :roll:
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Nidwin

Post#52 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:45 am

wonshot wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:33 am
wonshot wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:08 am but now imagine if order had interrupts like Mara has them. See what i did there 8-)
Actually order has it in theory with WL, they only have to wait for fixing their warband spec to give them proper aoe damage potential but they currently have aoe interrupt. ^^
Great, so your advice is to include a class that doesnt fit into an organized warband. I am glad people on destro side are slowly realizing how little tools Order have available and how unbalanced the warband fights are. But yeah we just "have to wait" 6weeks and counting bro :roll:
You do have the tools you just lack an x amount of dedicated players to properly use those tools.

WoI is a good example of a dedicated (pug) Zealot speccing into something while supposed to opt for the 6s stagger healer Zealot and stagger + heal debuff for dps Zealot.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Sulorie

Post#53 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:47 am

wonshot wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:33 am
So this unbalance results in aao bonus for order unless there are weekly order warband events. I would say it could be worse. Some destro would like to have aao bonus here and then.
Dying is no option.

szejoza

Post#54 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:48 am

Nidwin wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:45 am You do have the tools you just lack an x amount of dedicated players to properly use those tools.

WoI is a good example of a dedicated (pug) Zealot speccing into something while supposed to opt for the 6s stagger healer Zealot and stagger + heal debuff for dps Zealot.
The thing is, zealot will still be able to do things he is supposed to do - heal, while WL, no matter how dedicated takes away potential BW bombing spot
Spoiler:

carlos

Post#55 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:52 am

Nidwin wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:53 am
carlos wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:24 am
Nidwin wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:36 am

And useless against WL's as the lion doesn't get punted, so you instantly eat a pounce (lion's kd in pounce range) and get 2-3s-shotted.
No applyable.
As a WL in a wb we wont have the pet active since we want to make spirit dmg.
The difference between you and your megalo bros and Magi is that a Magus does what you folks should do in warbands. The only difference is that it takes the Magus twice to three times as long but the Magus does it. You folks do NOT.

The only way that you folks will be usefull in a wb is that if devs/staff give you aoe damage on par with your actual 3-shotting peeps guardian spec.
I was refering to that you wanted a WL to use the pet to disturb the zealot. Using a pet as a WL in a wb isn't viable since we will not do spirit dmg with a pet active.
Starfkr

Sulorie

Post#56 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:55 am

szejoza wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:48 am zealot will still be able to do things he is supposed to do - heal, while WL, no matter how dedicated takes away potential BW bombing spot
You make it sound like a warband with less than 8 BW can't kill their opposition.
Dying is no option.

szejoza

Post#57 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:00 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:55 am You make it sound like a warband with less than 8 BW can't kill their opposition.
ofc not, there are tons of variables
Spoiler:

Nidwin

Post#58 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:07 pm

@Sulorie, wonshot, carlos

That's going to be a pain, as I explained to carlos, to get the WL properly fixed for warband gameplay, except buffing it's aoe damage on the level of an actual guardian spec.

The actual situation is
Marauders have no pet
SH has range damange or can become one with it's pet

SW has no proper aoe to speak off and it's not very clear what to do with it, range or melee, melee or range.
WL has no range and a pet to deal with. And that pet ain't going to be easy to properly give the WL a viable melee aoe spec.

Ads
wonshot

Post#59 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:09 pm

Nidwin wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:45 am
You do have the tools you just lack an x amount of dedicated players to properly use those tools.

Please, PLEASE! list me the availble tools Order organized warbands have, to deal with the mass utility and displacement on destro side.

And if you mention classes who do not function in a warband setting in the first place, just dont bother..
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Nidwin

Post#60 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:38 pm

wonshot wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:09 pm
Nidwin wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:45 am

Please, PLEASE! list me the availble tools Order organized warbands have, to deal with the mass utility and displacement on destro side.

And if you mention classes who do not function in a warband setting in the first place, just dont bother..
And that's the difference between destro, us, and order, you wonshot.
Destro PUG is simple, everything works, because we don't give a damn shizz as long as you follow the wb-leader and aren't AFKing at a BO. We even go for Keep Lords with 1 healer for an entire wb. Does it work, no, do we actually care, no.

As for tools, because PUG wb don't exclude, even the exotics, we may have effectively more tools effectively available in the lakes.

Destro has 2 aoe KD's.
Marauder and Magus

Order has 0 aoe KD
You tell us why you don't have any aoe KD, please ?