Ads

Server Patch notes 14/10/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
larsulu
Suspended

Re: Server Patch notes 14/10/2018

Post#11 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:30 pm

ajnin420 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:23 pm Can we please get a genesis vendor that functions like the subj. Vendor. Something where we can turn in all of our duplicates so that we can actually get the pieces we want?
It would be helpful. Totally agree with that
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
Dallas2288

Post#12 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:45 pm

TA is back. Time to Q again.
Image Garygygax-BG

nebelwerfer

Post#13 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:15 pm

Can you revert the changes made to ID please? I had to ask Azarael to get the info on the nerf because i couldn't find the discussion or any info about it on the forums. (if there is any, please show me!)

Nerf is as follows;

"The damage dealt by ID's DoT to the person who hosts the DoT is no longer direct damage.
It won't trigger procs and I believe there's no stat scaling on it either"

I can add to that it does no longer crit on the host either.

So this is an extremely big nerf that happened without discussion, kinda stealthy TBH.

I feel as though the buff is not warranted, and according to the balance priority post next change coming to slayer is more nerf. (rampage)

peterthepan3

Post#14 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:17 pm

nebelwerfer wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:15 pm Can you revert the changes made to ID please? I had to ask Azarael to get the info on the nerf because i couldn't find the discussion or any info about it on the forums. (if there is any, please show me!)

Nerf is as follows;

"The damage dealt by ID's DoT to the person who hosts the DoT is no longer direct damage.

So this is an extremely big nerf that happened without discussion, kinda stealthy TBH.

I feel as though the buff is not warranted, and according to the balance priority post next change coming to slayer is more nerf. (rampage)
We are discussing ID but the consensus is that ID should not be a ST ability, so any discussions pertaining to ID will have that in mind.

Armagdon

Post#15 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Tricks of the Trade Quest was the one i was waiting for a long time to get fixed! Thanks RoR team for your amazing efforts!
Hyronen

*Inactive*

nebelwerfer

Post#16 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:02 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:17 pm
nebelwerfer wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:15 pm Can you revert the changes made to ID please? I had to ask Azarael to get the info on the nerf because i couldn't find the discussion or any info about it on the forums. (if there is any, please show me!)

Nerf is as follows;

We are discussing ID but the consensus is that ID should not be a ST ability, so any discussions pertaining to ID will have that in mind.
But the ability IS a ST one. "You deal x damage to your target and force them to share your doomed fate, inflicting a dark rune on them."

The AoE component is of course the majority of the damage but the ST pressure is important.

It is (imo) the most fun ability of the slayer and Aza removed an essential part of it without discussion or explaining it to the community.

I still think you should revert the change until you have discussed it, and maybe involve the community in the discussion on such a big nerf to a defining ability.

Sulorie

Post#17 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:11 pm

nebelwerfer wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:02 pm
The AoE component is of course the majority of the damage but the ST pressure is important.

Can you explain, how single target pressure fits in an aoe oriented mastery path?
You make it sound like this ability is required for Slayers to kill their target.
Dying is no option.

oaliaen

Post#18 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:41 pm

Nerf is as follows;

So if you revert ID you gonna giv only to choppas or both slayer/choppa(killing gtdc) , and still keep rampage to slayer ?

Ads
dansari

Post#19 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:37 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:41 pm

Nerf is as follows;

So if you revert ID you gonna giv only to choppas or both slayer/choppa(killing gtdc) , and still keep rampage to slayer ?
Balance doesn't work in a "my mirror has X so I should get Y" sort of way.
<Salt Factory>

oaliaen

Post#20 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:40 pm

So ID will be comum for both classes right ? all whit same values?