Recent Topics

Ads

[Magus] warpfire

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
catholicism198

Re: [Magus] warpfire

Post#11 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:25 am

Changing the damage type to spirit is not going to make much of a difference. Besides, the Magus already gets a similar damage aura in the mastery. I can't test it right now but I believe the flamer daemon decreases the intervals at which Warpfire deals damage. Probably unintentional though.

I don't understand why you are comparing it to the Bright Wizard- the two careers are entirely different- not even off-mirrors.

Ads
Tesq

Post#12 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:44 am

they have thing in common : cuz they are from human pairing they got undefeatable tactic for base spamble attacks and channeling with secondary effect these are pretty easy to spot cuz they are unique to these 2 classes..

Idk, if it does its a bug ; the patch changelog said dots intervall not channeling dmg so idk.

They were compared because it's identical to sorc/bw channeling: same base value, same duration, slight different CD.
So about have a external comparison to other classes, the dmg output the skill do suck..... plus it suck internally too due being not even a bit better than daemonic lash which is perfect mirror wirh engi; so warpfire is the worst rDD skill in game ( and im not exagerating ).

Penril

Post#13 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:17 pm

I mentioned i was gonna change the BDF rules in a different thread. While I haven't written them all yet, I can tell you in advance how it is gonna work (and will work from now in this thread).

Basically, leads decide what gets changed and what doesn't. They don't have the time to read all the Balance Discussion forum though, so I move any thread that I consider worthy of being discussed. At that point, you have to convince ME that a change needs to happen. If you succeed, I present the leads my conclusions and push for a change.

The reason for this change is that, as I explained, leads expect my feedback after any discussion. And i am done with moderating babies fighting each other; from now on, your discussions are with me. Those who know me know I am not intransigent; those who don't know me, well, will probably whine. Not that I care.

Tesq

Post#14 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:03 am

what are your toughts on the skill penril as of now?

Penril

Post#15 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:31 pm

Honestly, 100%? I trust what Peter said for now since he is (to me) the better Magus in this thread. And I haven't touched my Magus for ages.

Don't worry, I will definitely try mine before this thread is closed.

catholicism198

Post#16 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 pm

*Something to note that I mentioned before the format was adjusted.

The Flamer does in fact reduce the tick intervals but the damage still doesn't justify the cool down- the damage is still insignificant. Clearly the ability was just made to make the Magus look badass.
Last edited by catholicism198 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

catholicism198

Post#17 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 pm

delete

Penril

Post#18 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:07 pm

Time to lock.

Ads
dansari

Post#19 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:24 pm

Since this discusses a core ability, Rejecting so we can focus on tops of trees first.
<Salt Factory>