kweedko wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:26 pm
Gmaw wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:20 pm
yeah i like to pouncealot
lol you could pouce before they nerfed pounce :mrgreen:
I didn`t play before that

kiannas

Re: All WL changes reverted?

Post#13 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:08 pm

it brought back my old hunter/axe specc which had nothign wqrong with it... sad to see furious mend back BUT far as I can see, master points NOT affecting the buff off TTK(looked briefly before respeccing back to be sure)is a nice thing, maybe they should get rid of the heal tactic and make WL suffer like WE and WH and that exact same spot, 7 deep right tree be the crit for extra damage tactic

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#14 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:09 pm

kweedko wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:19 pm [no crit dmg tact, no free tact slot, no aoe stun, are you in your mind loose all of that and still playing "loner" ?
May I ask where can I get aoe stun for WL?
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

Mausini

Post#15 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:11 pm

OldPlayer wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:09 pm
kweedko wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:19 pm [no crit dmg tact, no free tact slot, no aoe stun, are you in your mind loose all of that and still playing "loner" ?
May I ask where can I get aoe stun for WL?
It was a Knock Down.

witchdoctor

Post#16 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:27 pm

After 1000 patches, WL beeing, OP, beeing **** up, we are now back to original. :lol:

"if it aint broke, dont fix it"

Telling us in the Patchnotes:
"the game was losing connection why most of us are here, the love and nostalgia for the original game"
Tell us such a crap, but change classes completely.. Last year this time server was at primetime 1200/1400, and look now^^

I wish you had WAR let rest in peace rather than desecrate it.

Telen
Suspended

Post#17 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:32 pm

witchdoctor wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:27 pm After 1000 patches, WL beeing, OP, beeing **** up, we are now back to original. :lol:

"if it aint broke, dont fix it"

Telling us in the Patchnotes:
"the game was losing connection why most of us are here, the love and nostalgia for the original game"
Tell us such a crap, but change classes completely.. Last year this time server was at primetime 1200/1400, and look now^^

I wish you had WAR let rest in peace rather than desecrate it.
You know the biggest complaint you get on mmo forums when people mention war is the crap class balance. DoK and BW are still referenced when op classes in mmos are brought up. If it wasnt broke then it wouldnt have lost 700,000 subs in the first 3 months. The game needed work that EA never gave it. Now it might get some.

qwerty113

Post#18 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:43 pm

lose crit tactic its bad news, any devs will fix it soon :)
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Ads