Recent Topics

Ads

We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Let's talk about... everything else
Ugle

Re: We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Post#211 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:12 pm

altharion1 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:37 am Next Saturday's patch.

Torquemadra
[White Lion]

- All changes reverted. Guardian Spec is back!

[Swordmaster]

- Crashing wave moved back to 13+1
I laughed irl
inactive

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#212 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:17 pm

catholicism198 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:57 pm The amount of progression that was made in the short while that Aza was here is unbelievable- the fact that he actually listened to people's input made it feel like a whole new ror. I would not be surprised if ror quickly reverts to back how it was where none of you input or concerns are actually heard.
Are you really okay with that?
I don't deny Aza's abilities. None in the team deny it, else none would have WELCOMED him when he is back a month ago. But what happened yesterday has touched all the team, and most of us consider we have been abused with the purpose of this Q&A. And i personally consider even i told him he was free to express his opinion (it was expected), the method used to proceed (mute all the rest of the team) was a complete betrayal of my trust (he said he has lot of respect for me. Maybe we don't have the same definition of respect).

This said, i'm still waiting for some explanations from Azarael himself who vanished right after his 90 mins -prepared- performance.

Telling to everyone you want the best for ror is something. But how to proceed when you disappear and avoid discussion with the team ?

Have read here and there that abuse shouldn't be forgiven. So what ? :)

catholicism198

Post#213 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Back to the dark ages it is.

Ridduk

Post#214 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:33 pm

bat signal for Genisaurus

szejoza

Post#215 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:17 pm Have read here and there that abuse shouldn't be forgiven. So what ? :)
Aza admitted several times he did wrong in the past and that what he is (was doing yday) wrong as well but he sees it as the only option
On the other hand we have torq who says nothing, admits nothing, lurks in the shadows, probably scheming something

On a serious note, what Aza did was not the gentle way but it was forceful, negotiations within team could last for months and end up with no results while the project would be suffering all this time. Right now the team have to decide what to do and you can't sweep it under the rug and proceed as if nothing has happened.
Spoiler:

Fallenkezef

Post#216 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:40 pm

szejoza wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:37 pm
Yaliskah wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:17 pm Have read here and there that abuse shouldn't be forgiven. So what ? :)
Aza admitted several times he did wrong in the past and that what he is (was doing yday) wrong as well but he sees it as the only option
On the other hand we have torq who says nothing, admits nothing, lurks in the shadows, probably scheming something

On a serious note, what Aza did was not the gentle way but it was forceful, negotiations within team could last for months and end up with no results while the project would be suffering all this time. Right now the team have to decide what to do and you can't sweep it under the rug and proceed as if nothing has happened.
Sweeping under the carpet is exactly what is happening tbh.

Aza is now being painted by staff as the "bad guy", sacked and his words ignored. Torq will get control of balance again and the game will slide back to stagnation.

That's how it looks right now.
Alea iacta est

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#217 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Nope.

This situation is untenable we all know it. We -in the team-, ALL admit we will have to make some structural changes. (see? I give the point to the invisible man.)

Our right of reply has been violated last night, and we took note our opinion was not welcome. So unless Torque himself consider there is any reason to give his own, case is closed until further notice.

This will take some time, and you will be informed when things will be clear and structured appropriately.

But please stop acting like peons running after Frankenstein. It does not grow you. The longer this thread is, the ridiculous it becomes.

Waiting this, calm down.

lefze
Suspended

Post#218 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:55 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:46 pm Nope.

This situation is untenable we all know it. We -in the team-, ALL admit we will have to make some structural changes. (see? I give the point to the invisible man.)

Our right of reply has been violated last night, and we took note our opinion was not welcome. So unless Torque himself consider there is any reason to give his own, case is closed until further notice.

This will take some time, and you will be informed when things will be clear and structured appropriately.

But please stop acting like peons running after Frankenstein. It does not grow you. The longer this thread is, the ridiculous it becomes.

Waiting this, calm down.
I hope you are sincere. But then if you were, Torque would be gone from the team, and the issue at hand would be Aza apologizing for stabbing you in the back in the process of removing Torque. And of course, still having the greatest respect anyone could possibly have from a playerbase for doing what was necessary.

Keep Aza or not, the only clear thing here is that Torque does not have any faith from the majority of the playerbase that has any interaction with you guys, no matter how small that portion is compared to the overall number of players.

That being said, only a fool would not keep Aza.
Last edited by lefze on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
BurbsToo
Banned

Post#219 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:59 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:55 pm
vianiznice wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:55 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:07 pm demanded Torque be removed.
Torque not around anymore?
Torque had nothing to do with the shenanigans today, and probably all for the best.
Lol. LOLOOLOLOOLOL.

harammed

Post#220 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:08 pm

Edited by Yali.

Hao. shut up.