Recent Topics

Ads

Returning player needs a casual/levelling guild, NA

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
clurichaun

Returning player needs a casual/levelling guild, NA

Post#1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:55 pm

Hey everyone! I am looking for a casual guild to level/scenario/RvR with and help me jump back into WAR, preferably NA. Just installed a couple of weeks ago and have been playing around with a few different classes trying to get a feel for what I want to play. I'm ready to dive in headfirst but, as we all know, this game is MUCH more enjoyable with (and almost unplayable without) a guild.

Willing to play pretty much whatever you need, as all the toons I have are still low level at the moment as I'm just returning. :D

Ads
Fallenkezef

Re: Returning player needs a casual/levelling guild, NA

Post#2 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:22 am

Destro? Give Unstable Equation a go, they are fun and friendly.
Alea iacta est

ferraz19

Post#3 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:40 am

clurichaun wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:55 pm Hey everyone! I am looking for a casual guild to level/scenario/RvR with and help me jump back into WAR, preferably NA. Just installed a couple of weeks ago and have been playing around with a few different classes trying to get a feel for what I want to play. I'm ready to dive in headfirst but, as we all know, this game is MUCH more enjoyable with (and almost unplayable without) a guild.

Willing to play pretty much whatever you need, as all the toons I have are still low level at the moment as I'm just returning. :D
What kind of history/experience do u have? PM Legz or any members in Run Like Hell or send me a message on the forums here

Richardwarhawk

Post#4 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:48 am

If you are a greenskin player Raidaz OF Da Lost Orks is a great starter guild, also we have a good NA Player base. A lot of content and groups.