Recent Topics

Ads

Realms farming bags / feedback

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Tesq

Realms farming bags / feedback

Post#1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:06 pm

i've playing a lot since my return from holidays during eu morning and i have to say i had saw a very bad behaviour from the population. Due how the loot bags rules had been changed it became a lot more exploitable recive bags , even iF you''re suppose to notget contribution for bags at all

yes the loot system should reward the individul "contribution" towards the zone lock but this is getting pretty much not existing when 1 side roll stomp the other with mere numbers.

N.B: i know if 1 side dont def and you dont get kills you wont get rewards , the problem is that there are always some ppl trying their best for defend, but this also make outnumbering side basically get the min conditions to recive bags; the only way you are not get any bags is if you zone swap and go into a total empty zone and take the keep and lock it subsequentialy.

i think this min conditon to recive bags are not anymore sufficent to restrain ppl to just 1 side grind keep.

we alredy saw something like this when in t2 keep started to give currency; ppl were farming them like crazy 1 side at time and basically there was no enemy to defend (happened on both sides as is ahppening now).

Yes atm both side get rewards but some ppl are having the ez way fun rollstomping 1 side at the price the other is tediusly get kicked to be the inferior number.

this sich (FOR BOTH SIDES) is not fun which is the main problem; even if the loosing side may get some rewards the outnumbering side is having it too easy, and the smaller side is having it tediusly, it's just way to easy.

i propose to remove bags from the lockign side (dosent matter the contribution) based on a fix coefficent:

- when ratio of population is 3-1

i also propose in addition to help the outnumbered side:

- to allow one side when there is aao 100% to be able to rank keep with just 1 flag at time (in a way that hold one count as to hold 2, basically creating a virtual 5th flag which work only for the underdog; if it hold 2 flags it count as 3 and so on, but it still have to hold one so no auto.)

the bigger side atm have too many advatange, because even if he spread and the fight is more equals on all onjective the outnumbered side cant spread and hold 2 flags. Yes it depend numbers from number in fact i said 100% + aao.

these 2 things should allow a less tedious interaction for the outnumbered side.

ratio x both:
-working for hold objective at your max possibility should be rewarded even if is just 1 because that's the only thing you can do
-when you just wave the enemy offer no def chance you should not be rewarded as you made no real effort.

p.s. supply also need a rework, atm the one benefith the most is the outnumbering realm which can get a lot more potentially due zerg than underdog. Is higly suggested to:

A-make the supply drop only from the side outnumbering the other
B-make supply effect not fade away as currently (aka , no de-rank from 1 star onto another one)
C-lower the ammount supply provide to keep ranking about 30%
Last edited by Tesq on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Ads
dshdf

Re: farming bags

Post#2 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:17 pm

are you ready for 12h KV which ends with no bags for one of the sides?

Tesq

Re: farming bags

Post#3 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:22 pm

dshdf wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:17 pm are you ready for 12h KV which ends with no bags for one of the sides?
if a zone dont lock for so much time then there was oppositon and numebers were even or at least not in ration 3-1, a zone with ratio of 3-1 get locked in max 1h man...
Last edited by Tesq on Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sophia
Banned

Re: Realms farming bags / feedback

Post#4 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:23 pm

what is worse than tesq's wall of texts ?
Spoiler:
coloured tesq wall of text.
Hao of Phalanx.

Acidic

Post#5 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:53 pm

My solution to bag farming.
Remove the bags completely. Make the items purchaseable for conq currency.
Sorted , no whining over 12h zone, no whining over rng bags, controlled progress .

mogt

Post#6 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:58 pm

the problem is not the system, the problem are the players, they bypass the system, if the ratio are 3: 1, the outnumberd side get bags. why the zerg side, get bags for waht?? at the moment its all fine and the player must go away from this easy going mode. from this zerging.

as eg 120 destro vs 40 order, the destros get no bags and the order get bags, because many players want koining the bigger side, for easy mode, but they forget they get no bags, and that is the reason, why they zerg eachother over hours before they log one side, for locking the zone, with, they bypass the bag system. for killing eachother they get rr and medals, and that is enough for this player without use brain, max reward, or why a zones open for 8-10 hours and anyone the players log one side and lock the zone, and for the players, that they login later, this players get no reward. but i hope the xrealmtimer can be implemented asap. then we see, how the players can play, i know, many players say, this xrealm, are a population balance, but that is faulse.

Timmitz

Post#7 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:52 pm

A 3 hour xrealm timer triggered by entering a rvr zone or sc would be nice yeah. This would fix lots of bag problems.

What happens sometimes now is the mass xrealm after an outer goes down. This means if you fought for a long time and sieged with somewhat equal numbers your contribution gets zogged by people switching side. The defenders get better bags maybe but they have no chance to hold it.

Do we want bags or epic fights?
Timmitz (BO) Pestilentius (Chosen) Chronik (Marauder) Falaria (DoK) Poostainz (Shaman) Eadcheeze (SH) Shroomdeth (Choppa) Geriatricus (WP) Aleguts (Engi) Burnsie (BW)

Hargrim
Developer

Post#8 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:10 pm

Sophia wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:23 pm what is worse than tesq's wall of texts ?
Spoiler:

You PMed Yali yet ;)?

Ads
Tesq

Post#9 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:21 pm

this suppose to be a serious feedback on rvr/bag system..... trolls can go with their low ranked jokes into another thread please...

Sophia
Banned

Post#10 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:42 pm

Hargrim wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:10 pm
Sophia wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:23 pm what is worse than tesq's wall of texts ?
Spoiler:

You PMed Yali yet ;)?
Yeah, all good. I'm still perma banned :twisted:
Hao of Phalanx.