Recent Topics

Ads

Pathetic

Let's talk about... everything else
Torgosh

Pathetic

Post#1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Je sais que suite a ce post ya de bonne chance que je sois bannis mais je men fou. Ce message s'adresse au responsable du projet. Mythic on defait le jeux avec des modification bidon ils ont reussi a briser l'un des meilleurs jeux pvp que jai jamais connu. Vous avec reussi un coup de force avec les correctifs apporter et cest tout a votre honneur mais serieux de voir vos avatars se promener en zone rvr en god mod quand on est 7 a essayer de vous abbatres et que par miracle votre vie remonte d'un coup ou que le belier se heal c pas fort. Si vous etes pas capable de jouer selon les meme regles que tous les autres joueur ben jouer pas vous pourrissez le jeux a tout le monde. For read right clic translate

Thanks

Ads
oaliaen

Re: Pathetic

Post#2 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:47 pm

could you be more especific about the complain?

martholomew

Post#3 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:12 pm

It translates on Google as follows:

I know that following this post is good luck that I am banished but I drive crazy. This message is addressed to the project manager. Mythic we defeated the game with bogus modifications they managed to break one of the best pvp games I have ever known. You with a successful coup with patches bring and it's all your honor but serious to see your avatars walk in the area rvr god mod when you're 7 try to abbots and that miraculously your life goes back to a blow or that the harrow is not strong. If you are not able to play according to the same rules as all the other players you do not play, you decay the game to everyone
Magus 40/78

Sigimund

Post#4 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:19 pm

Accusing a staff member of cheating in pvp?

Arbich
Suspended

Post#5 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Seems that way. When writing something like that, he should at least provide evidence.

I don´t know every dev by ingame name, but I can´t remember anyone of them overperforming (Sorry :D ). Azarael is quite good on his SM, though.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Flavorburst

Post#6 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:31 pm

"they managed to break one of the best pvp games I have ever known."

You should get out more.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#7 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:35 pm

I don't know exactly what you mean, but as far as I'm concerned the staff is using the same items and skills as you. (except cosmetics)

Acidic

Post#8 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:40 pm

My guess is the op is complaining of moral gain making moral bomb the go to, killing people instantly (well close to)
Might be reading into it what I want to though :)

Ads
Luuca

Post#9 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:16 pm

I think he ran into a def specced BG and 7 players couldn't kill him. Sounds like business as usual in the lakes to me. I know a few of the devs and play with them in-game some, never seen them not die when the situation warranted it.

Sigimund

Post#10 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Mon français n'est pas bon. Si vous dites qu'un membre du personnel triche, c'est très grave. Avez-vous des images ou des vidéos? La preuve serait crue et mènerait à l'action. Si vous n’avez pas de preuve, il est difficile de faire quoi que ce soit.
(Google Traduction)