Recent Topics

Ads

More gear

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
MohAlansary

More gear

Post#1 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:31 am

Like Warpforged and worn sovereign and doomflayer

Ads
adamthelc

Re: More gear

Post#2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:27 am

So you want skip invader and Warlord?

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:44 am

MohAlansary wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:31 am Like Warpforged and doomflayer
Neither of these are gonna be a thing but future sets might use their appearance as conq is doomflayer
MohAlansary wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:31 am worn sov
probably not gonna be a thing either

next sets will porabley come out when devs release fortresses

even though we did just get a set for lower tiers....

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#4 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:09 am

Working on it! Forts are actively being coded/databased, then we'll move into a short internal test phase and barring any catastrophies push them out expediently. In the meantime a Conq/Dom successor set is actively being fleshed out as we speak, soon to have stats, bonuses and abilities solidified before being assigned models, currencies and vendors in conjunction with a reduction in Conq/Dom prices. After forts comes cities, and all the while dungeons are being created simultaneously to supplement PVP sets. In an ideal world, we release an RVR, Scenario and Dungeon set simultaneously which are all on the same level. However the reality of the complexity of the tasks which need to be completed and polished in order to provide you all with the goodies we ALL want to see in game, doesn't make things flow as fluidly as we wish.

Simply put, we know you are all hungry for more and are actively contributing work-hours every day in order to deliver new content to you, the real asset the project has; our active and involved community members.

MohAlansary

Post#5 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:30 am

adamthelc wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:27 am So you want skip invader and Warlord?
lol just for example

Dajciekrwi

Post#6 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:18 am

Give me even "Private Bulb Set" but with some new look, want some new clotches i have nothing to wear on my in me closet !

qwerty113

Post#7 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:54 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:09 am Working on it! Forts are actively being coded/databased, then we'll move into a short internal test phase and barring any catastrophies push them out expediently. In the meantime a Conq/Dom successor set is actively being fleshed out as we speak, soon to have stats, bonuses and abilities solidified before being assigned models, currencies and vendors in conjunction with a reduction in Conq/Dom prices. After forts comes cities, and all the while dungeons are being created simultaneously to supplement PVP sets. In an ideal world, we release an RVR, Scenario and Dungeon set simultaneously which are all on the same level. However the reality of the complexity of the tasks which need to be completed and polished in order to provide you all with the goodies we ALL want to see in game, doesn't make things flow as fluidly as we wish.

Simply put, we know you are all hungry for more and are actively contributing work-hours every day in order to deliver new content to you, the real asset the project has; our active and involved community members.
Guys you doing great ! Just Keep it up, ror need new breath by new rvr/pve set's and dungeon/fort
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Dammy095

Post#8 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:23 pm

meanwhile , any chance for ch22 changes/fixes before new gear ? people stop doing them for a reason

Ads
tscrappy

Post#9 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Perhaps as an interim measure you could widen the drop tables a little. The population is too low to produce a thriving economy for the auction house. Widening the drop tables will allow a more robust economy by having more armor/weapon/accessory items available for people who cannot game as frequently as others (like me).

The auction house as it stands is VERY static. Armor selections have been static for a while.

Having more quality drops will help the newer players fill those slots to be more competitive more quickly so they don't quit the game due to lack of gear to compete.

There should always be two ways to get gear, grinding renown or grinding money.

Love the game!!
Skalathryx - Chosen
Ex. Skalathrax - Chosen - Blackthornes GM

Lileldys

Post#10 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Dammy095 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:23 pm meanwhile , any chance for ch22 changes/fixes before new gear ? people stop doing them for a reason
I think the issue with a lot of the PvE gear is the grind to get it. I have fun while slaughtering players for my 1000+ conq medals, but it's a grind to get my 1 Redeye item. A newbie in our guild has gotten nearly full redeye in 2 days, while i'm still half way done after several runs.
Boring PQs in Gunbad, first stage of the PQs is a grind of overtuned champs, followed by dull mechanics on the boss. This is just for Boots+Gloves. Seriosuly, it doesn't need to be as difficult as it is.

The main bosses in the dungeon are really good, took us a few attempts for each of them. Can now do them near flawlessly. Shame about the RNG loot, wish it was PQ loot so my 5/6 man group group would let me finally get the cloak or such, rather than 4 zealot cloaks :roll:

I couldn't imagine trying to find 18+ people for Chpt 22, especially with the sub-par gear, and no looks. Gunbad is worth it just for the Wards, and a chance at those purple liniment seeds.