Recent Topics

Ads

WE Changes

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
warlover

WE Changes

Post#1 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:30 am

Hello Everybody,

I'm not sure how to state this but ill give it a try, i play a WE a cool toon i have been doing it since first year of live, to start with i love this game and the cool people that play it and even better the dev,s that give their time for all of us, again im a witch elf would play nothing else its hard to say what is wrong with our toon but to start with ranged can stop us from even getting into stealth from a mile away, almost everything breaks our stealth we are very squishy i dont really know what im asking for but we need something done longer stealth or less of everything breaking stealth, i would just like you to look into it and thanks for your time.

Oneeasyho, War forever

Ads
Bamboozeled

Re: WE Changes

Post#2 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:40 am

I'll agree that stealth is in a meh place but there is a line between making it meh and making it too good but I hope it finds a good spot one of these days.

Bowldancer

Post#3 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:20 am

Sounds more like a lack of positional awareness to me.
I think it is too easy as it is and should be more tactical.
Make it impossible to restealth while in combat .
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Athergic

Post#4 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:52 am

I think the mechanic is fine, It's really about positioning, I couldn't get it down on my witch elf very good. But I started to see the spots where they hide, mostly around corners or elevated out of line of site like on some stairs or a hill.

Map awareness is pretty big as well, seeing where people are coming and going from for instance can give you an idea of where you need to hide or set up your gank.

If you are visible and someone attacks you, it shouldn't be easy to hide or get away.
The best witch hunters I run into, I usually never see coming.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

vianiznice

Post#5 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:19 am

This game allows you to hide in the geometry. Learn how to utilize that and use Prowl for engagements or crossing open fields.

carmine3161

Post#6 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:28 am

I see stealth as a ganking tool, if you're already being attacked then you should change up your strategy. Being able to stealth while being attacked leaves other players little to no way of stopping you or catching you. Stealth is suppose to help you assassinate players not run away. Make sure to use LoS to your advantage for getting into stealth in order to re-engage or run away.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

Anjanolian

Post#7 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:14 am

I dont think that its only positiong problem or ability to use geometry...
Even your lions can smell us...
...Bride of Khaine...

Darks63

Post#8 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:33 pm

Anjanolian wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:14 am I dont think that its only positiong problem or ability to use geometry...
Even your lions can smell us...
The pet, if the owner siccs it on you before you stealth, will pretty much stick to a WE despite being steathed.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads