Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#231 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:07 am

In the pattern of The Darkhelm Residence, an exploration video which highlights an interesting aspect of the Warhammer lore. Dwarf players take note, this one is crafted primarily for you.

As always thanks for watching!

Click here to watch on YouTube
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Martok

Post#232 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:07 am

Episode One of a new series entitled "Order Biased At War," a thrilling fight in The College of Corruption in which victory hung by a thread. Truly, respects to both my Order allies and all of our Destruction opponents. If you watch only one of my videos from start to finish, please make it this one. You won't be disappointed.

MoaningMarv

Post#233 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:08 am

"destro has one card to play, Moaning wants the AM!...and she fails!" thanks a lot :P
< buff WE dmg ;) >
~RoR -Granite Guard: Olovarm, Nyphron
Phoenix Throne > Badlands Knights of the White Wolf:Moaning, Marvolo, Hogsqueal ~

Martok

Post#234 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:49 am

MoaningMarv wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:08 am"destro has one card to play, Moaning wants the AM!...and she fails!" thanks a lot :P
< buff WE dmg ;) >

But...you were part of one of the greatest SC's ever played! That should count for something...

Martok

Post#235 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:41 am

This video dedicated to conquering the Chapter Twenty-Two Hard Public Quest in Caledor and gaining all the resulting glory and goodies.

The Caledor PQ is enjoyable to run and the least difficult to complete. This video is offered in the hope it will prove useful in helping others achieve success.

Background music by Aronsa 84 entitled Progressive Goa – PittiPlatsch - ProgOnBeatz 11 and used for entertainment purposes only.

As always thanks for watching!

carmine3161

Post#236 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:30 am

Nice video man
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

Karl

Post#237 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:13 am

Martok wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:41 am This video dedicated to conquering the Chapter Twenty-Two Hard Public Quest in Caledor and gaining all the resulting glory and goodies.
As allways - nice vid mate:)

I'm still trying to balance my dps to my tankyness :) - and yes giving my SM som love atm :) - what spec/rp allocation/gear did you run for the PQ?

K(h)arlbart(h)os, altoholic :P

Martok

Post#238 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:37 pm

carmine3161 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:30 amNice video man

Thank-you, but as you know and as I want everyone to know it wouldn't have been possible without your leadership.

Seriously all, Sybella and Bamboozeled were running discord and running the warband for the PQ seen in the video and really knew what they were doing. I truly meant to say that in the video and apologize for not acknowledging their contributions until now. The same was true for the runs in the Chaos Waste and Black Crag which will be up soon. Therefore I also suggest if you can get into one of their warbands to run these PQ's do so.

Thanks again.

Ads
Martok

Post#239 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Karl wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:13 amAs allways - nice vid mate:)

I'm still trying to balance my dps to my tankyness :) - and yes giving my SM som love atm :) - what spec/rp allocation/gear did you run for the PQ?

Thank-you, I appreciate the support. For that PQ I arrived still in my 2-hand spec, as I had no idea Sybella would ask me to main tank. All I did was switch gear, an ability or two, and my tactics and took off. That I did as well as I did is more a reflection of the entire warband and if anyone believes I feel otherwise they are wrong.

Seriously, given the number of dislikes this video has garnered on our Youtube page, some members of the community here must either just hate me or believe I am only creating these videos as self-promotion. I am not. True, in this case I meant to say more in the video itself about Sybella and company, but as I was completing the process last night I was nothing more than tired and thus in a hurry.

Apologies if that oversight offended anyone.

Martok

Post#240 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:44 am

Part two of three, this episode dealing with the Chapter Twenty-Two Public Quest in the Umbra Chaotica. As with part one I attempt to illustrate an effective means to conquer the quest and reap the rewards.

Additional player credits listed in the opening monologue.

Introduction background music from the Playstation One version of Tomb Raider, all rights reserved and used for entertainment purposes only.

Main body background music by Deep Shepherd, from Deep Shepherd 5 Mystery Global Underground 2017, all rights reserved and used for entertainment purposes only.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8E-SSlwvvg&t

Hope this proves useful and as always thanks for watching!

Last edited by Martok on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.