Recent Topics

Ads

Damage calculations

Let's talk about... everything else
sn3jk

Damage calculations

Post#1 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:15 am

Hello,

I would like to make a tool for calculating damage and defenses, but I'm unsure if the information I've found on these forums are correct.

If anyone has any information on formulas or a link on confirmed math I would appretiate it.
Bacongrease - Squig Herder
Bloodynine - Chosen
Oldest - Shaman

Ads
Cimba

Re: Damage calculations

Post#2 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:12 am

I wrote tool a while back in matlab to do magic damage calculations that works reasonably fast for a stastically significant amount calculations (1 mio+).

In the thread I described the basic formulas I used and partly verified with ingame tests. Maybe take a look viewtopic.php?f=75&t=23996#p268684. The code itself is an older version of what i use today but yeah the interest was exactly stellar so I didnt bother with updating.

sn3jk

Re: Damage calculations

Post#3 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:58 pm

Cimba wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:12 am I wrote tool a while back in matlab to do magic damage calculations that works reasonably fast for a stastically significant amount calculations (1 mio+).

In the thread I described the basic formulas I used and partly verified with ingame tests. Maybe take a look viewtopic.php?f=75&t=23996#p268684. The code itself is an older version of what i use today but yeah the interest was exactly stellar so I didnt bother with updating.
Thanks a lot, will check it out.
Bacongrease - Squig Herder
Bloodynine - Chosen
Oldest - Shaman