Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 11/05/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aurandilaz

Re: Patch Notes 11/05/2018

Post#31 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:47 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 4:08 pm The general rule is: when outnumbered run away until you outnumber someone else.
Nah, the rule is to run for your life until you make enemy run for their life. :D
Greenbeast wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 4:01 pm
dansari wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 3:15 pm It's incredibly easy to defend unless you're vs 60+ aao and even then, it's doable to an extent
So if you are playing with 60+ aao and you did a mistake/was not able to coordinate every single available player in zone on defence you been punished even more by staying in front of main door for next 15-20 minutes and watching enemy realm killing lord. Using your words it should be incredibly easy for attacking realm to defend the keep if they have 60% more players with them.
In my opinion controlling 3 and more bo's should make killing lord impossible. But it is only my opinion of course.
Personally I'm not playing ror only for win and I'm fine with losing but I see little fun in hitting zerg wall without any meaningful way to help my realm or play around zerg if my realm cant bring enough canon folder to confront them in field.

Akilinus wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 3:25 pm
Destroy the ram while its hitting the outer wall. This seem to be the go to
I'm sorry we are playing different games. We just experiencing this game from to far to different perspectives.
Then you lose the zone, simple as that, and the campaign advances. People on both sides are tired of 5-10hour long stalemates. Keeps, whilst they should remain challenging content, should also be not be a gargantuan task where you need to coordinate 5-10 warbands to hold flags, bottom, lord room, gates, posterns, BOs... but rather something that can also happen with smaller pops than the usual EU evening zergfestival.
It's hardly a keep fight if defenders skip keep and just turtle BOs.

Maybe once when Devs choose to fix morals, organized Warbands can once again defeat zergmasses using coordinated moral pushes and defensive moral rotations, but for now you just need bigger mass to defeat large enemy mass.

And destroying ram is pretty much easy, you can use doors so long, pop in and out and land some dots, ram slowly explodes, or rush it while oils up.

Ads
Zaxxond

Post#32 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:59 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 4:08 pm The general rule is: when outnumbered run away until you outnumber someone else.
Or in Norkalli's case, grab a cannon and find the highest out of the way perch you can find that can hit the defenders without being in danger and ride that to strategy to Legacy RR80 status. Total legend.

Dabbart

Post#33 » Sat May 12, 2018 5:52 pm

Spoiler:
Zaxxond wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 4:59 pm
Or in Norkalli's case, grab a cannon and find the highest out of the way perch you can find that can hit the defenders without being in danger and ride that to strategy to Legacy RR80 status. Total legend.

Ok Mr. “I died 26million solo deaths while leeching off 6mans” to RR80.
Great stuff. Hope to be back to the Waaaghs shortly, and now with full RR gains!

Thanks for all the work!
Spoiler:
#FullWipeInc
:mrgreen:
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Shaco

Post#34 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:14 pm

thx for patch!

daniilpb

Post#35 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 4:59 pm
Cannon is Norkalli's 4th mutation.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Hargrim
Developer

Post#36 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:12 pm

Capping BOs still increase lords DMG, so he will wipe attackers.

Vdalin

Post#37 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:02 pm

Played for several hours today, so far. These are the bestest changes ever! Thanks.

Brightliight - BW
Brightliight - BW, Brightshot - SW, Brightheals - RP
Working-AM
Despicableme -Slayer

sabat80

Post#38 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:50 pm

Very nice! Thanks!

Healing removal will be interesting.

And a bit more purple numbers for my sorc :)

Ads
Methryel

Post#39 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Thanks a lot. Great patch!!!!
SM :Methryel

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#40 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 4:47 pm Then you lose the zone, simple as that, and the campaign advances. People on both sides are tired of 5-10hour long stalemates.
That 54 hours long fight for Kadrin Valley remains for me the shiniest example of what true Epic warfare should be. Warriors were falling asleep and were replaced by new ones logging in, still the battle raged for more than 2 full days.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.