Recent Topics

Ads

Current best Destro healer for RvR, SCs, Dungeons

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

Re: Current best Destro healer for RvR, SCs, Dungeons

Post#11 » Tue May 01, 2018 4:04 pm

An offensive zealot is godtier (offensive play as opposed to DPS - think disc priest in wow)

Ads
Mathemagikal

Post#12 » Tue May 01, 2018 4:32 pm

Holy cow, honestly you all have had provided some incredibly solid and detailed information, making great points for both. I think I'm going to level them both, starting with the Zealot. That's self rez really piqued my interest when engagements really go south. Then again, who doesn't want to become a demigod as well.

Beyond appreciative of all your insightful advice, time and energy!

Dankmeme

Post#13 » Tue May 01, 2018 4:33 pm

Self res is only good for duo/3 mans.

roadkillrobin

Post#14 » Tue May 01, 2018 4:38 pm

Zealot is the best performing healer in the game currently.

Mathemagikal

Post#15 » Tue May 01, 2018 4:48 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 4:04 pm An offensive zealot is godtier (offensive play as opposed to DPS - think disc priest in wow)
I'd be interested in picking your brain for some offensive builds, for some late game shenanigans.

peterthepan3

Post#16 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:10 pm

You should speak to the LoB zealots, Gregerchamp/Fiskgjuse, Shadowplay or Vermont if you want some detailed advice. I'm not really familiar with the specs they should use, aside from taking staples such as Tzeentch's Talon/Stagger/AP ritual/possibly the armor and res debuff tactic.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Tue May 01, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darosh
Banned

Post#17 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:10 pm

Mathemagikal wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 4:48 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 4:04 pm An offensive zealot is godtier (offensive play as opposed to DPS - think disc priest in wow)
I'd be interested in picking your brain for some offensive builds, for some late game shenanigans.
Have a look at the career builder ~ the potential for synergies should be readily apparent.
Knowing toolkits is one's bread and butter, generally speaking.

Kurama

Post#18 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:55 pm

AxelF wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:58 am They're light armour and only have a ST detaunt so are more squishy, but kiting hits their heal output far less.
Zealot has an aoe detaunt as well.

As healers they enhance other healers healing output, as dps they enhance other dps classes dps. I played one with Iconic and it worked out well, but you need a good setup (dps classes) to get the most out of it. Also need high rr to get all the goods.

Zealot is also king of non-stop pve farming.
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Ads
OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#19 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:04 pm

From personal experience: Zealot rules, absolutely.

Curious to see balance proposals for Zealot's change if the general agreement is obvious. 8-)
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

Druin
Former Staff

Post#20 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:07 pm

OldPlayer wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:04 pm From personal experience: Zealot rules, absolutely.

Curious to see balance proposals for Zealot's change if the general agreement is obvious. 8-)

If there only was a version of Zealot with dwarf racial tactics. Hmmm...
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.