Recent Topics

Ads

Improving framerate in Warhammer Online

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Elio

Re: Improving framerate in Warhammer Online

Post#51 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:07 pm

Curious how you're going about forcing AAO in WAR. Just checked the Nvidia control panel and AAO is "not supported for this file." Are you manually editing some file in the game's directory?

Ads
Caffeine

Post#52 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:29 pm

Elio wrote:Curious how you're going about forcing AAO in WAR. Just checked the Nvidia control panel and AAO is "not supported for this file." Are you manually editing some file in the game's directory?
I use Nvidia Inspector: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvi ... nload.html

It gives you a lot more options to tweak than what Nvidia Control Panel does and you can create and edit profiles for specific games.

Ambient Occlusion setting is under "Common" section.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Abjured

Post#53 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:27 am

Do any of you drop frames a few seconds when loading into the game or into a new zone? I have settings all maxed and have a 1080ti GPU

Xergon

Post#54 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:56 pm

So... i did follow these instructions, it helped a lot ealier, but since like 2 days ago my frames drop like crazy... just today in keep fight on lord had 2-4 fps... sometimes it unfreeze to 10fps but for a very short time, and that was even without destro fights.

I mean ealier lord fights were bad but not so bad, i had like 10 fps at least... below i send u screenshot

Best part is, as you see on the top left screen that usage of CPU n GPU is super low... and WAR in ram takes only 1.8 GB...

My PC setup is: AMD 8300 @3.3GHz, 1050 GeForce, 16 GB DDR3 and WAR is on SSD and i run Win7 64bit.

Anyone may know whats the problem, what should i try?

I tried turn off names tags, all combat log, abilites animation but nothing help much, also cleaning cashe and /rel does nothing :(. Or is it client sided? Like when you lvl up u freeze no matter what that cant be on client side, right ?
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Tesq

Post#55 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Xergon wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:56 pm So... i did follow these instructions, it helped a lot ealier, but since like 2 days ago my frames drop like crazy... just today in keep fight on lord had 2-4 fps... sometimes it unfreeze to 10fps but for a very short time, and that was even without destro fights.

I mean ealier lord fights were bad but not so bad, i had like 10 fps at least... below i send u screenshot

Best part is, as you see on the top left screen that usage of CPU n GPU is super low... and WAR in ram takes only 1.8 GB...

My PC setup is: AMD 8300 @3.3GHz, 1050 GeForce, 16 GB DDR3 and WAR is on SSD and i run Win7 64bit.

I tried turn off names tags, all combat log, abilites animation but nothing help much, also cleaning cashe and /rel does nothing :(. Or is it client sided? Like when you lvl up u freeze no matter what that cant be on client side, right ?

go in moba check "NB /cpu" (bridge ?) is in overclock settings, pump it to max your pc can handle that should solve most the probs

fimpaen

Post#56 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:44 am

go in moba check "NB /cpu" (bridge ?)
Can u explain this in mode detail? Go in MOBA? As in command prompt or wut

Kaori1

Post#57 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:23 am

Is there a way to avoid getting an FPS drop when I'm alt tabbed? I've messed with other game's .ini files before and have seen a setting that controls this behavior but I'm not sure where to look for warhammer.

Gahn

Post#58 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:33 pm

im just returning to the game, is there a way to tell if im using the old client?

Ads
Tesq

Post#59 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:09 am

fimpaen wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:44 am
go in moba check "NB /cpu" (bridge ?)
Can u explain this in mode detail? Go in MOBA? As in command prompt or wut
In motherboard menu/settings check online guides for your motherboard

Caffeine

Post#60 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:08 pm

Xergon wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:56 pm So... i did follow these instructions, it helped a lot ealier, but since like 2 days ago my frames drop like crazy... just today in keep fight on lord had 2-4 fps... sometimes it unfreeze to 10fps but for a very short time, and that was even without destro fights.

I noticed this too. At first I thought it was related to a patch where they raised the cap for how many effects the lord can have on him and that it would cripple Buffheads performance. Recently this issue was raised by riddleout and he noted that performance returned to normal after he died near the lord so perhaps something is wonky with how the server calculates aggro.

See this thread for updates: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26331#p298204
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada